Forza 6 General Discussion!

davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote:Maybe this is applicable to all game developments today. :D
There certainly is a element of we will release the game as is and if there are problems fix it later rather than make sure the game is 100% perfect before release and to a certain extent the gaming public are to blame for this by being in such a hurry to get the game and demanding games are released quickly that some allow the games to be released in a broken state some people will even defend developers as soon as anyone dares to mention the game should be 100% perfect before release and while some people are allowing it to happen the developers will carry on doing it!
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

FM6 comes to Windows 10 and it is FREE :eeek:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Can't wait for this to come to PC Forza was the main reason I bought my first Xbox. :2thumbsup:
And its free although I'm expecting some DLC to show its face with a price tag. :P
Image Image
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

I believe the plan is to release all future Forza Games for Xbox and Windows 10 PC maybe with cross platform multiplayer capability.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've also heard a rumour that Forza 6 Apex will not support wheels if this is true Microsoft can stick the game up it's apex. :loll:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

im happy about this but im concerned about the game been ported from console to PC if history has taught us anything that porting from console to PC rarely works out very well :auto-swerve:

Game like forza needs proper coded controls and wheels for PC thats half the fun :auto-layrubber:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Games for the "new" consoles are actually developed on PC with a special kit. The porting is much easier because of that as the structure of both PS4 and XB1 is more like a PC.
But there are still platform specifics, like the OS. Fortunately the XB1 has a lot of similarities to the direct X in W10.
The days of bad X360 ports are over :D

It is a good thing Forza will become available on PC. Higher resolutions and steady 60fps will boost that game for sure.
There has been a demo on PC during a special event a while back and it looked awesome. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Being released as a free to play title in the Windows Store this spring, Forza Motorsport 6: Apex gives PC players a taste of the Forza Motorsport world with a limited selection of content, including 63 cars, coming with working damage and cockpits.

On the positive side, the game will also include 6 tracks with 20 different layouts, including rain and night racing functionality. The cars can be used in a limited-version of Forza Motorsport’s career mode, including a 12-event “Showcase Tour.

Also included in the PC version will be Forza Motorsport’s Autovista showroom mode, also included will be the title’s popular photo mode. In terms of technical details, the video trailer below confirms a DirectX12 graphics engine running at up to 4k resolution.

There’s also some bad news in store though as Forza 6 Apex won’t include any multiplayer functionality apart from leaderboard rankings and, a huge blow for PC sim racers, no steering wheel support whatsoever.

Confirmed Cars
◾2014 Audi #2 Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro
◾2017 Ford GT
◾1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455

Confirmed Tracks
◾Brands Hatch
◾Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
◾Rio de Janeiro
◾Sebring International Raceway
◾Top Gear
◾Yas Marina
I still can't understand the logic of bringing this to PC with no wheel support. :facepalm: to me the hole point of playing driving games is because you can use a steering wheel to make it more realistic. :auto-swerve:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

No multiplayer and no wheel support, bye bye :Facepalmmario:

So you can not race against your friends and use no wheel. Epic FAIL :teasing-nutkick:

davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Let's not forget this is a free version so you will get everything you have paid for, I fully expect when they get around to the next full Forza game and it's made for both Xbox and PC that it will have all the options that anyone could want and more, I actually think that making this free version is a very shrewd move as it will get the game out there with people trying it out and giving feedback on how well or not it works on all manner of systems so in a sense a form of open beta test, the crying and whinging that has come from some Xbox user over their precious Forza game being made for PC is hilarious to say the least and quite frankly childish and pathetic but what else can you expect from kids. :roll:

Return to “Forza 6”