Forza 6 Apex Open Beta

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Some happy snaps amazing looking cars max settings all round, its sad there's no upgrading cars like engine swaps etc and apparently no plans to add it either hope that changes also heard same about decal editor

Desktop 14-05-2016 7-06-59 PM-737.png
Desktop 14-05-2016 7-06-00 PM-295.png
Desktop 14-05-2016 7-09-43 PM-514.png
Goliath
New Starter
New Starter

Anyone heard any info about when wheel support is inc? I bet plenty of people is waiting for it, hope it doesnt take several months for them to implent that :D
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

I read on the Forza forum that some people have been banned from playing the game, just wondered if anyone knew why?

I would have asked on there but suspect that talking about bans on there is not allowed.
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

davejc64 wrote:I read on the Forza forum that some people have been banned from playing the game, just wondered if anyone knew why?

I would have asked on there but suspect that talking about bans on there is not allowed.
Don't know if it is related to what you are talking about but what I know is some have been banned for using programs to gain game exploits (extra points) in other words cheat. :roll:

if this is the case then they deserve it. :party:
Image Image
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Bezrider wrote:
davejc64 wrote:I read on the Forza forum that some people have been banned from playing the game, just wondered if anyone knew why?

Don't know if it is related to what you are talking about but what I know is some have been banned for using programs to gain game exploits (extra points) in other words cheat. :roll:

if this is the case then they deserve it. :party:
If that is the case then I agree it shows that Microsoft are serious about protecting their games from exploiters and cheaters which is a good thing and should be applauded, the downside to that of course is they may also be against modders too, but I can live without games being modded anyway. :rightthumbup:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!

Return to “Forza 6”