By Goliath
Anyone heard any info about when wheel support is inc? I bet plenty of people is waiting for it, hope it doesnt take several months for them to implent that :D
By davejc64
I read on the Forza forum that some people have been banned from playing the game, just wondered if anyone knew why?

I would have asked on there but suspect that talking about bans on there is not allowed.
By Bezrider
davejc64 wrote:I read on the Forza forum that some people have been banned from playing the game, just wondered if anyone knew why?

I would have asked on there but suspect that talking about bans on there is not allowed.
Don't know if it is related to what you are talking about but what I know is some have been banned for using programs to gain game exploits (extra points) in other words cheat. :roll:

if this is the case then they deserve it. :party:
By davejc64
Bezrider wrote:
davejc64 wrote:I read on the Forza forum that some people have been banned from playing the game, just wondered if anyone knew why?

Don't know if it is related to what you are talking about but what I know is some have been banned for using programs to gain game exploits (extra points) in other words cheat. :roll:

if this is the case then they deserve it. :party:
If that is the case then I agree it shows that Microsoft are serious about protecting their games from exploiters and cheaters which is a good thing and should be applauded, the downside to that of course is they may also be against modders too, but I can live without games being modded anyway. :rightthumbup:
They Are Billions

They Are Billions This game is doing my head […]

PC Water Cooling

Nice, long time in the making, but hope you get it[…]

Formula1 Talk

Yes, F-E starts to get mature quickly now. Lots of[…]

Project CARS 2 DLC

Although the Porsche Legends Pack hasn't been full[…]