My Game Project - RoS

Got a new game idea or Developing one, then this is the place
Venomalix
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

http://prntscr.com/a5xou5

There's some car descriptions I've been working on for the 'Alpha' manufacturer.

I got many more to go.. but this is harder than naming cars themselves or determining their types/subtypes.
If anyone would like to help out, let me know!
Venomalix
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

http://prntscr.com/a8nvk5

New stuff that's been in the works. I've decided to leave the descriptions for now and work on statistics. That's some stuff for Alpha.
Also the 'Alpha Carrier', which is the underlined name.. will be the worst car in the game.
..but were gonna leave a nice little surprise, because a car so bad cannot just simply be bad.
Venomalix
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

The forum has been created. http://riseofspeed.forumotion.com/

I still have yet to make my own art for everything around the forum, the current art is a placeholder.
I will move over to XenForo once the game starts getting profit. The next thing up is the website!

If anyone wants to register, do not hesitate.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Venomalix wrote:The forum has been created. http://riseofspeed.forumotion.com/

I still have yet to make my own art for everything around the forum, the current art is a placeholder.
I will move over to XenForo once the game starts getting profit. The next thing up is the website!

So after getting me to setup a new section for this you are planning on abandoning us and moving to your own forum, why didn't you just do that in the first place. :facepalm:
Image Image
Venomalix
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bezrider wrote:
Venomalix wrote:The forum has been created. http://riseofspeed.forumotion.com/

So after getting me to setup a new section for this you are planning on abandoning us and moving to your own forum, why didn't you just do that in the first place. :facepalm:
It's not what you think.
I'm using this forum for when the game is released, I just decided to set it up early to avoid all the rush. If you want me to remove the link for now, then I'll go ahead.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The links is fine that's not what I meant, never mind I'm having a bad day. :angry-banghead:
Image Image
Venomalix
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bezrider wrote:The links is fine that's not what I meant, never mind I'm having a bad day. :angry-banghead:
It's all good.
Don't think I haven't forgotten to give you guys credit.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is only logical you created a dedicated forum. Just don't forget to share the goods over here.

We will remain an official support forum, just like we are for other games.

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Venomalix
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

After a little more continued work on the car descriptions, they're almost done! I believe I have a little less than 3 manufacturers to go, then their statistics remain.
I also noticed that there would be a total of 326 cars on initial release.. 335 really for the early edition, so I've been picking out cars in my spare time to make it to the first release. There will be around 8 - 10 cars per class, 4 for RX, X, and Z.

I will probably release some concept art I've done on paper for the fronts and backs of cars. I'll probably show off 4 and then I'll eventually move on to finish the statistics and anything else I've left.

Afterwards, the development officially begins, forums first, game second.

On another note, there will be a link to this site in both the official website and the forum's main page.
Thanks for continued support you guys, I'll try my best to make this a reality.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Venomalix wrote:
On another note, there will be a link to this site in both the official website and the forum's main page.
Thanks for continued support you guys, I'll try my best to make this a reality.
Thanks and good luck with getting this up and running. :D
Image Image

Return to “Game Development”