Speed Elixir (Open world racer)

Got a new game idea or Developing one, then this is the place
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote:The closer and closer we get to release, the more doubts I have about this game. I mean, their website hasn't been updated since they posted that gameplay video, and I can't find any other info anywhere. I mean, all I can do is wait, but for such a (supposedly) huge game that is also a new IP, I would expect them to put a lot more effort into marketing and publicizing the game. I'll just keep my eyes open for now. :think:
I've got to agree with grooks here, this game is supposed to be coming out in December that's just over 4 months away :shock:

Apart from a bit of info and one vague video I have heard nothing about this game on the grape vine, I did get a nice bit of exclusive info off them about the size of the map :D but since then they have been unresponsive to my questions. :(

If this is still coming out in December they ether have very bad PR and community managers or this game is not as big and bold as they are making it out to be. :think:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Anyone try contacting them? See what they're up to?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote:Anyone try contacting them? See what they're up to?
A few times by different staff.

Lots of projects like this are postponed.
I remember TDU2 getting 6 more Months and The Crew more than an extra Year of development. :party:

But both were backed by publishers.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote:Anyone try contacting them? See what they're up to?
I've asked them for an update on how things are going but had no response. :(

It's frustrating when you are willing to support a new game and they don't even bother to respond to your questions, I understand they can't give too much away sometimes but a short message something along the lines of "thanks for your interest we are working on getting the game ready for release and will let you know when we have some news" would be better than just nothing. :angry-tappingfoot:

They where quite willing to talk when I first contacted them but have gone to ground since, maybe things are not going to plan :(
At the moment they are not giving me any confidence in this project and this is the wrong message to be sending out 4 months before release. :|
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

So isn't this game supposed to come out this month? I mean, we haven't heard a word from these guys since that demo video...
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote:So isn't this game supposed to come out this month? I mean, we haven't heard a word from these guys since that demo video...
Supposed to be released in December.
Have dropped them another line but don't hold your breth. :P
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I got a reply from the guys at Speed Elixir :o
Thank you for showing interest in our game. Speed Elixir is under heavy development and we are doing our best to meet the release date. Since last video we changed some aspect of the game and we need more time to test these new futures. We don't want to make false hype for this game because of that we need to test these changes before releasing new information about the game.
Best regards
Still can't see it coming out in December but at least they are still working on it. :party:
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
We don't want to make false hype for this game
Still can't see it coming out in December but at least they are still working on it. :party:
It's definitely good to see that they are working, but not creating false hype and creating no hype are two very different concepts. You don't want to go silent and make your potential fans doubt the project. But, being that there is definitely a pulse behind this project, I will keep looking forward to any information releases.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

What ever happened to this game? :?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:36 pm What ever happened to this game? :?
Last time they communicated (a few weeks ago) they said it was still in production but gave no more info so make of that what you will. :o
Image Image

Return to “Game Development”