Speed Elixir (Open world racer)

Got a new game idea or Developing one, then this is the place
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

So it doesn't look like anyone here has said anything about this, but there is a new game coming out later this year called Speed Elixir, and it looks like it's trying to be the next TDU. They've shown pretty much none of the game, but I found it interesting that the studio making the game (Electro Phantom Games) was founded at the same time that Eden Games was killed off and TDU2 stopped getting support. Could this be like a TDU successor? I'm certainly going to try to keep up to date with it!
“Speed Elixir” is an OPEN WORLD racing game and an UNLIMITED driving experience. You decide how to play “Speed Elixir”: drive as fast as possible and become a professional driver or just enjoy yourself driving your dream car. YOU ARE IN CONTROL.
There is a vast open world map to explore. Mountains, desert, highway etc. Drive your car in various locations and test your driving skills in different road conditions.
Taking advantage of the power of modern hardware and using the latest technologies like HDR Lighting, Physical Based Rendering, Day and night cycle, Dynamic Weather and more – we bring the ultimate graphics quality to your gaming experience.
Race, time trial, hot pursuit and 15 more. You can always find a new activity to do, or you can drive your dream car and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
We tried hard to make an enjoyable driving experience in “Speed Elixir”. If you like to DRIVE FAST and DRIFT at corners then you will love this game. The responsive handling model of vehicles allows everyone to push any vehicle to its limit. The driving model is fun, easy to learn but hard to master.
Seamless Multiplayer allows you to play online with other players without leaving your gaming session.There is no lobby or waiting list. If you want to play alone, there is no problem. You can turn off the multiplayer option any time you want without leaving the game.
http://www.speedelixir.com/
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Interesting, certainly one to keep an eye on ;)
Thanks for the link I will do some investigating. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I heard about this game a while back, but did not really pay much attention to it. Maybe i should ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I emailed them asking about stress test positions let you know if i get a response :rightthumbup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:I emailed them asking about stress test positions let you know if i get a response :rightthumbup:
I was planning on contacting them this week to see if I can get anymore info on this an if they where planning on a beta test any time soon so if you can keep me informed on any reply I would be grateful. ;)

From what I can find out it seems like this will be more like Need for Speed than TDU but we will see. :|
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Great idea. Just contact them as well. 8-)

But TBH, it is best if they find us themselves. Just like Ivory did. ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'v been longing for an open world driving game like tdu2, please let Speed Elixir be that game. My steering wheel is getting dusty.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Great idea. Just contact them as well. 8-)

But TBH, it is best if they find us themselves. Just like Ivory did. ;)

In a perfect world it would be nice if they went and found the community's but sadly in this day and age its us that have to do the hard yards, most of my recent stress testing and alpha tests i have done is because i approached them.

lets hope we get a response :rightthumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, you're right to be pro-active. ;)

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Got a response sadly they have no QA slots available, i will contact them again in one month time so they get used to TDUTD name :rightthumbup:

Return to “Game Development”