i tried TDU2 on my new system to see how it would do

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

I was also reminded why I stopped playing it in the first place. the handling, physics, and force feedback are so incredibly bad it just amazes me how they could release such a piece of garbage. I cant wait to get the files out of my hard drive.

anyway, I made a short video that has an fps counter in the upper corner.

Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well they never claimed to be a simulator. If you want simulator style physics, play a simulator!
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Karu62 wrote:I was also reminded why I stopped playing it in the first place. the handling, physics, and force feedback are so incredibly bad it just amazes me how they could release such a piece of garbage.
The Game seems to run like clockwork. Good to see you back on track.
The lack of FFB has always been an issue. For improved handling and some other cool stuff you can always try the TDU2UP and use SP mode.

If you want a good modern driving sim, try Assetto Corsa. It is still in development, but it drives pretty good IMO. Great FFB as well. 8-)

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”