The great, unbeatable but most of all friggin' annoying Niar

Drop in and chat about anything
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Has any heard of this dude lately ?

There was some complete idiot on our TS3 server tonight who was crying and being a total a$$whip to our visitors today.
His name was Niar_Himself_666_Back_Again.

His was using proxy software, but his base-IP led to Canada, but I'm not sure whether this utter moron actually ís from Canada..

Any idea ? Would like to know more, so i can confront him with it if it's not him or if it IS him.

:samari:
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

I am totaly and completely unsurprised.
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
cheapshades
New Starter
New Starter

Sounds like the same person who was trolling the Atari TDU forums.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

cheapshades wrote:Sounds like the same person who was trolling the Atari TDU forums.
I don't understand how he kept coming back! Didn't he get IP banned? Like five times? :?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
cheapshades
New Starter
New Starter

"Where there's a will, there's a way"
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Who cares! :roll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

grooks10 wrote:
cheapshades wrote:Sounds like the same person who was trolling the Atari TDU forums.
I don't understand how he kept coming back! Didn't he get IP banned? Like five times? :?
No he wasn't.
The problem was that the Site-Ops didn't have the priveleges to ban someone by IP. They banned him by username :S
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

RamteamJax wrote:
grooks10 wrote:
No he wasn't.
The problem was that the Site-Ops didn't have the priveleges to ban someone by IP. They banned him by username :S
They did ban his IP but he kept coming back with new usernames and IP. On the other hand they did not ban IP from spammers lol :loll:
This will probably be different on the new forum, if there ever will be one..... :oops:

PS Niar has his own kind of humor, but is not too bad. I believe he was just fed up with Atari and the forum.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

I ran into Niar in the game a couple months back and he was actually quite friendly. I was a bit surprised, considering he and I did not get along in the old forum
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Arsinoe wrote:I ran into Niar in the game a couple months back and he was actually quite friendly. I was a bit surprised, considering he and I did not get along in the old forum
That's often the case.

I had some encounters with people on the atari forums, while ingame they were utmost friendly to me.

Return to “The Lay-by”