Forza Horizon Talk

Open World Racing
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Have a question I have an old xbox (one of the first series of the 360) NOT connected to i-net now is my question can I play horizon or not (also one of the first firmwares of the xbox360)? I just want to try it to see if it's worth to get a new xbox and tv.

edit I just bought myself a new xbox and forza horizon. Gamertag SpeedFreak be ..... and i drive probably like sh*t with a controller. :lol: setup xbox cable to vga on monitor and sound on my z5500 setup ... me happy.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Have a question I have an old xbox (one of the first series of the 360) NOT connected to i-net now is my question can I play horizon or not (also one of the first firmwares of the xbox360)? I just want to try it to see if it's worth to get a new xbox and tv.

edit I just bought myself a new xbox and forza horizon. Gamertag SpeedFreak be ..... and i drive probably like sh*t with a controller. :lol: setup xbox cable to vga on monitor and sound on my z5500 setup ... me happy.
I'll be sure to add you, SpeedFreak! Even though I'm probably not getting Forza Horizon (I don't want to spend >$60 for a game where everything I could possibly want is in TDU2) Hopefully we can find something to play together! :D
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Horizon is really good ... tdu is really mediocre in comparison. Btw I also got forza 4 in the package. Was a bit in doubt if I should get tdu2 for the xbox however I have it on pc and well my wallet was a bit empty ... ;)

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Horizon is really good ... tdu is really mediocre in comparison. Btw I also got forza 4 in the package. Was a bit in doubt if I should get tdu2 for the xbox however I have it on pc and well my wallet was a bit empty ... ;)
I know; I've played the demo. The game just feels like an open world NFS Pro Street with better physics, and frankly I don't feel that that's worth my $60. I'll get it when it's in the bargain bin, otherwise I'm waiting for Project CARS. 8-)
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/for ... rting.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just found this petition somewhere.

I signed it. Number #3 lol .. since October 22 :S

But eh .. sign it. At this rate, we would have at least 10.000 votes by November 2044.
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

by the by ... http://hackscracksforfree.com/forza-hor ... -emulator/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This works !
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

My son got FH for his Xbox so I have been giving it a go when he ain't playing it, loving it so far, concentrating on finding all the upgrade discount signs at the moment, since I like the idea of free car upgrades, should note that since my son also has had FM4 since launch and I have been playing that too, the free car loyalty bonus was a nice touch! 8-)
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

i have been through the Forza Horizon forums looking for any info on Force Feedback wheels. there is a post about someone that bought a fanatec, but its his first wheel and his first game with a wheel. there is no comments from anyone comparing FH with a sim quality game in terms of FFB.

before i can even consider Horizon i would need input from someone that can compare the Force Feedback and handling in Horizon against that from TDU1 and whatever sim quality game there is for Xbox.

the other thing i would need to know is the compatability of Xbox and Horizon to Logitch wheels.
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

no reply? is there no Xbox/Logitech/Horizon players here?
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I got 2 of 3 (xbox and FH), but no wheel.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “Forza Horizon”