Xbox 360 Custumz Yo!

Show Us Your Designs
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I still stand by my previous statement that grooks is the best designer on the xbox platform. No hacks or cheats, all legit.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote: Thanks a lot, Gator! You just made my day! :D
And to answer your question, most of the time I use the in-game letters. But if I need to make something the game can't satisfy (Marlboro, Vodafone, Ferrari logo, Monster Energy, etc.) I'll make my own letters. And please do make that Red Bull Toureg; I would love to see it!
And frankly, I spend too much time in the paint shop, which is how I get these things done. And if you want a secret hint for one of my lower case letters: r = upside down J with an extra line. ;) If you need any more of my tricks, feel free to ask! I love seeing other artists! :D
I'm glad I could make your day that much better :mrgreen:

I usually just stick to the in-game lettering...I need to get off that habit and start making my own! I've completed the Touareg, but it's just not as spectacular as it could be. The RedBull logo itself is pretty good, despite a few spots when I forgot to put symmetry back on ;) I shall give it a bit of a redux and post the pictures! I have a lot of screenshots that need cropping -_-

I spend quite a bit of time there as well. I need to try more complex paint jobs...and thanks for the tip! I'll give that lettering trick a go ;)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Gatorbait771 wrote:I usually just stick to the in-game lettering...I need to get off that habit and start making my own! I've completed the Touareg, but it's just not as spectacular as it could be. The RedBull logo itself is pretty good, despite a few spots when I forgot to put symmetry back on ;) I shall give it a bit of a redux and post the pictures! I have a lot of screenshots that need cropping -_-)
I can't wait to see it! That Red Bull logo is maybe the hardest thing I've done in the game, and I love pulling up to those guys in Monster Energy cars and be like "sup." 8-) And I absolutely hate when I mess up the symmetry! :evil: It's a problem I still haven't gotten over even after a year and a half! But painting is still just really fun to me. :mrgreen:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

After many months of laziness, I finally got around to making a third part to my videos on my collection of cars! Here it is:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice ones :handgestures-thumbup:

:character-blues:

Subbed and liked 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Some of the best I've seen :text-+1:
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Nice ones :handgestures-thumbup:

:character-blues:

Subbed and liked 8-)
Bezrider wrote:Some of the best I've seen :text-+1:
Thanks a lot, you guys! That really means a lot to me! :romance-grouphug:
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Alright, I finished making part 4 last night. Check it out, and thanks for watching! :D

Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:Alright, I finished making part 4 last night. Check it out, and thanks for watching! :D
Wow! Nice rides :mrgreen:

Was the lettering on the Esprit the paint color underneath the black? Did you shape around the letters? :O

The Corvette and Mustang are awesome!
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Very impressive as usual.

The Vette is awesome :banana-dance:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Stick & Paint”