Interactive

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There are a lot of interactive inventions coming up. What do you think how your future home will look like?

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/this-sta ... y2_Sw.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Interesting stuff, I wanted to install an overhead projector in our living room and project a large TV screen on the wall (would also be epic for gaming) but the girlfriend put the block on it. :( (still haven't given up on the idea :lol: )
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have actually done that a few times, playing TombRaider on a Projection screen (100inch) and it sure raises neckhairs when you are attacked. :2thumbsup:

I do need to setup the beemer every time though. Not ceiling mounted (yet) :party:

To do it right you would need to have 3 projectors with a triple screen 180 degree setup. But than you will need a dedicated game room in your house. Not a bad idea. :lol:

I like the way these ideas come together. I remember Totall Recall (original), where the windows were screens as well.
This finger "bird" thing is a nice solution. But i'm sure it can be done without it. Some TV's come with cameras, that recognize hand gestures. Or the Kinect and PS4 cams can do something like that.
It is kinda strange doing some kind of electric boogie in your living room to operate an interactive screen.
These are strange times, where people are talking to themselves in a park, texting to each other while sitting next to them and make stupid moves in their living rooms, watching a screen.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Lay-by”