Metro 2033

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
paidewei
New Starter
New Starter

Just started this game and I am loving it. I think its pretty cool that it is modeled after a novel as well. The lighting and graphics are really good in my opinion despite not being the newest game. I recommend it for those who like survival shooters. I think that is what is would be called... I'm totally into the story too. Anyone else played this game? I'm sure some of you have. What are your thoughts? :)
The Crew In-Game ID: iPdubbs
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have it, but never tried it. Too busy making miles. I heard it is heavy on the hardware, but also good looking. Will give this a try for sure. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
paidewei
New Starter
New Starter

In my opinion its not to heavy on the hardware. Just to give you a heads up there are a bunch of scares where a monster flashes in front of you etc. :mrgreen: The music in this game or at least the ambient music is very good. It builds tension well. :P
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I haven't played it ether but I do like this type of game, are you playing the original version or the new Metro 2033 Redux with the enhanced graphics.
ImageImage
paidewei
New Starter
New Starter

I am playing the Redux version. According to a review I read the redux is better for the most part. Link to review: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2466623/ ... light.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “General Gaming”