Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 '15

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

It's a shame that this won't go into production stage. :(
http://www.carscoops.com/2014/10/lambor ... ybrid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:It's a shame that this won't go into production stage. :(
http://www.carscoops.com/2014/10/lambor ... ybrid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just when I thought Lamborghini was gettin' interesting... :cry:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Evelyn12
New Starter
New Starter

Wow!! Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 is just awesome guys!! It is one of the high performance [SNAP]. It is just not the overpowered Lamborghini hybrid but it is the “BEST” lamborghini model. If I could have that much money, I would definitely buy this.
 ! Message from: MadManCK
Spamvertizing removed
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe they think it is too tame for a Lamborghini, but that model is actually looking good.

If some Prince of the Desert waves his wallet, they will build him one for sure.
Lambo is very much a cash cow now. Raging Bull with Golden Horns and a Rappers style neclace. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
atilda56
New Starter
New Starter

How beautiful car!! This Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 model is looking like one of the latest [SNAP]. Well, I don’t remember exact model to which it resembles. Anyways, its features are just wonderful. Thanks for the review!!
 ! Message from: MadManCK
Spamvertizing removed
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Why the hell are those new members digging off the Asterion thread? No way that it looks like "one of the latest land rover car models", I don't dare to click the link any of these two provided on their posts.
RUF is better than Porsche!

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Looks like a sneaky spam. I removed the link, just in case.

Lamborghini has nothing to do with Landrover anyway, and if they will make a new SUV, it will be brutal. I have seen an LM002 in real life and it is an insane machine.

Lambo will most likely make Hybrid solutions for future cars. This was probably just a showcase or design study.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I'm a little late on postin' this but whatever. :P

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!

Return to “The Showroom”