The End of Subaru in the UK?

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike

No votes

Total votes: 0
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

Although Subaru isn't far away from unveiling its next-generation WRX and STI in the US and other markets, the UK won't be included on that list. In fact, the entire Impreza lineup will soon be discontinued from the UK market entirely. According to a report from Auto Express, Subaru will stop selling the AWD compact sedan and hatchback as well as its high-performance variants (which is still based on the previous-generation Impreza) in the UK due to low demand and more competitive machinery from rival automakers.

YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
medcave
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

That's too bad. They're a bit odd but fine cars. I've got 200k miles on my '93 and it's still going strong... knock on wood.
Steam name: McDave
Grid 2 playername: Boss 429
TDU2 playername: Medcave, Texican, Boss 429 (current)
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

medcave wrote:That's too bad. They're a bit odd but fine cars. I've got 200k miles on my '93 and it's still going strong... knock on wood.
they are bulletproof cars, i absolutly adore our 06 subaru WRX sti, has about 80K on it and we have never had problems. except once when we hit a curb to avoid a car at 30MPH and poped a tyre, the jack gave way to the car... weird but not the cars fault lol
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!

Return to “The Showroom”