The Sad Music Thread - Instrumental Only

Talk Music
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

This is a topic all about posting beautiful music that makes you sad or emotional. And remember, no songs with vocals, so no whining alternative "look how bad I got it, please pitty me", it's da rulez.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

-please also refrain from posting any other kind of videos here.

And most importantly:
Szayelarel wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:People who dislike this song just because it came from an anime are so pathetic. Just because you don't like animes in general it doesn't make the music bad, so please bear with me and listen to this. 8-)

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Way to go, mate. What matters is the melody itself and not where it came from. :music-listening:
I don't give a fu** if it came from a TV show, movie, orchestra, anime, video game, a cartoon or from some African shaman. If it's good then it's good, it can't be bad just because it for example, came from a video game, a sound composer worked his/her ass off to get the song right and it should be respected.

Yes, not listening to these songs just because of the place it came from just shows how the person is pathetic and imbecile.
Last edited by Cain on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PSN: Cain211-RO
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

So... you want to see everyone's emo side? Image

I got this:

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/dmab1c1 ... eunion.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And I just found out I ain't allowed to post mp3 files as attachments here. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote: I got this:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/dmab1c1 ... eunion.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU** why am I crying over some violin and piano? Hearing this makes me want to be with that one person I lost long ago. :cry:
GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

God sake you guys are depressing...

This will cheer you guys up.
 ! Message from: Bezrider
Video removed (see rule 8) also it has nothing to do with this thread
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Szayelarel wrote:
Tsukishima wrote: I got this:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU** why am I crying over some violin and piano? Hearing this makes me want to be with that one person I lost long ago. :cry:
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

GMAC wrote: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sorry, but I call posting a video like that in a topic like this, "trolling", moreover you also broke the only rule the OP made for this thread, no vocals.

So I respectifully ask you to remove it from your post as this is not the place for it. You either remove it by yourself or I call a moderator to edit your post. Have a good day.
GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Szayelarel wrote:Sorry, but I call posting a video like that in a topic like this, "trolling", moreover you also broke the only rule the OP made for this thread, no vocals.

So I respectifully ask you to remove it from your post as this is not the place for it. You either remove it by yourself or I call a moderator to edit your post. Have a good day.

It's not breaking any rule on the forum to my knowledge so it stays, thank you very much.

If you can find an instrumental of my choice then please feel free to forward it to me as I couldn't.
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:So... you want to see everyone's emo side? Image
Lol, no. I just want to expand my music library.
Tsukishima wrote:I got this:
That's probably the most beautiful song I've heard so far. Where do you find these?
Szayelarel wrote:
GMAC wrote: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sorry, but I call posting a video like that in a topic like this, "trolling", moreover you also broke the only rule the OP made for this thread, no vocals.

I couldn't care less about what he has done, mind you that you helped derailing the thread for a brief moment.
PSN: Cain211-RO
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

People who dislike this song just because it came from an anime are so pathetic. Just because you don't like animes in general it doesn't make the music bad, so please bear with me and listen to this. 8-)

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

I didn't feel sad or emotional when I heard any of these, apparently I have no soul...

Return to “Music”