Show us what you drive!

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

By being a part of this forum, all of us share a common interest in the automotive world. Any spirited motoring enthusiast will know and understand the emotional attachment that we develop toward our automobiles. You give it a name, you make sure it's always in pristine condition, and it becomes an extension of yourself and your personality.
"It's what non car people don't get, they see all cars as just a tonne and a half, maybe 2 tonnes of wires, glass, metal and rubber, that's all they see. People like you and I know, we have an unshakable belief, that cars are a living entity, you can develop a relationship with a car, and that is what non car people just don't get" - Jeremy Clarkson
Here we'll post pictures and discuss our rides of the past and present, not so much of the future because I don't want it becoming a wishlist.

This is Emmy, and she's my BMW E92. Plans for her, S85 V10 swap (No joke)

Last edited by Gatorbait771 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Slick ride you got there mate. :2thumbsup:
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

I don't drive yet, but my dad owns a Citroen C1 :(. Worst is that he replaced his Mazda RX8 for it.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
rizzzzlaXD
New Starter
New Starter

Currently using company car: Renault Megane Sports Tourer DCI - commonly known as noisy dustbin.

Changing in 2 months to company car: Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer 2.0 TDI. - Its an improvement ^^

Sale agreed sadly though on my baby (rx8 231 2006) :(
PSN: rizzzzlaXD - The Crew PS4
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rizXD/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - TDU2 PC

Return to “The Showroom”