The Crew, The Boss

Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Congrats on making boss snake last month MadMan. :2thumbsup: That a lot of work!!

If see me online and need someone for a fraction crew, send me an invite.

I'm still busy ungraying parts of the map. Having fun going offroad to do it. :)

Had a blast on the sand dunes last night. Wish I could make a checkpoint race through the sand dunes picking good hills for major air. I'm afraid most my friends in my Steam list that have The Crew will move on to another racing game before we see custom checkpoint races added to the game. Most are hardly playing the Crew now. :(
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Thanks. 8-)
And yes, i have spent way too much time in The Crew recently. Especially yesterday as i made it to Wolves Boss in just one day, with over 12 hours of actual play time. I won't do that again any time soon®
:lol: :eeek:

There is an escape skill on those Dunes, but plenty of room for more events there. It takes a different type of driving there.
A custom level editor or skill creator would be epic.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Congrats, MadManCK :), here is a song for you to celebrate with:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Based on what you said about faction changes, there is probably no point in switching for now?
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Bonus races will go to the biggest faction, The Wolves now.

I have spoken with the dev team about The Faction system and it is a hot topic over there.
Changes will be made to make the Factions better. What those changes will be remains a well kept secret for now.

:spy:

I switched back to Wolves this Month. And leave the Faction Poll for what it is for now.
When there will be better reasons to switch factions than just another logo under your name, i will reinstate the faction Poll.
It is off course cool if we all pick the same Faction to hook up for some Faction vs Faction PvP or Faction runs and missions.

Maybe we can organize a Faction run with a US team vs a European team, 4 vs 4. It is really hard to get a Faction PvP running as you need 8 players in the lobby. So the best way is to pick a lobby and a time and enter with 2 crews at the same time.
There are a lot of achievements linked to 4 player PvP and Faction runs.

I enjoyed these Boss runs and am enjoying a short sabbatical from The Crew now as well. :lol:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I'm in for the US team. Could maybe get my buddy Royce to join US team.

I'm good for racing on Saturdays about anytime. But this Saturday will be busy doing a Wreckfest 68 lap endurance race at 7:00pm GMT.

One Make Endurance Event - The Sequel Event Thread

Return to “The Crew Game”