Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 '15

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 '15.jpg
Bentley has unveiled their new EXP 10 Speed 6 concept at the Geneva Motor Show.

Designed to preview a potential new model, the concept is being described as a "sector-defining two-seater sportscar" that combines the finest materials with advanced performance technology.

Bentley declined to release performance specifications but the car has a familiar design that echoes the Continental GT. Despite the similarities, the EXP 10 Speed 6 has a sportier appearance thanks to its smaller size and more dramatic rear end.

The sporty styling continues in the cabin as there's two leather-wrapped sport seats which are separated by a narrow center console with an aluminum, copper and cherry wood gear selector as well as an infotainment system with a 12-inch touchscreen display. Other notable highlights include straight-grain cherry wood trim and a rear luggage compartment that holds four specially-made pieces of luggage.

In a statement, Bentley CEO Wolfgang Dürheimer said “[The] EXP 10 Speed 6 is one vision for Bentley’s future – a powerful, exquisite and individual concept. The showcar has the potential to be the new pinnacle luxury two-seat sports car. It offers thrilling, driver-oriented performance, complete with trademark modern Bentley luxury and effortlessness."

Source: Bentley
Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 '15 rear.jpg
Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 '15 side.jpg
Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 '15 interior.jpg
More pictures here:http://www.carscoops.com/2015/03/bugatt ... ports.html
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

The "Speed 6" in the title made me think about a Bentley - TVR cooperation. :lol:

That's a sexy car right there. :drool:
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

What a beautiful surprise. Elegant, fast silhouette, gorgeous interior and what's bound to be an excellent powertrain. A few tweaks here and there and it'll be ready for production.

Well done.
PSN: Cain211-RO
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

These headlights are a bit of a low down in my eyes. Otherwise it's gorgeous.
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

Best Bentley since the VW takeover.
-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

Absolutely Stunning... Bentley did a good job getting out of the box and producing what I consider a nice modern interpretation of the Bentley design language.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

That is one of the most beautiful vehicles I have ever seen. Period.

If the name implies anything, it'll have a force-fed six-cylinder engine. Fair bet these days is that they'll borrow from Porsche and nab that 3.6L twin-turbo V6 that's good for 440 HP. I'd be wondering if it'd get the PDK as well, or, if they'd stick with the ZF 8-speed unit that's gone in just about everything.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Chủ
Rookie
Rookie

Immediately thought of the Hunaudieres concept from 1999, but after comparing both cars I see they don't have that much in common aside from the gorgeous sporty looks.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

You guys are too hyped about the car. Sure, it was a surprise this bein' revealed on the first day without the press not knowin' a thing about it before that, but to me it's just another good lookin' sports car, nothing too boring like a McLaren 675LT but also not something too awesome like a Jaguar XJR-15. Image

I just got Bentley's press release:
► Show Spoiler
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

This would have been a great car if Bentley chose the correct head and rear lights. :(

Return to “The Showroom”