The Perfect Car List for an arcade racer

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OMG you are integrating DLC in your list already? :angry-banghead: :loll:
Whiterun Guard wrote:I was just trying to give Prepsi some advice about bettering the structure of his list
Yes, it needs some work. Brand names should stand out more to make it better readable. :think:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:since tsukis seems to be for gran turismo id thought id make my own
Well I never thought I'd get so many cars, when my brother started the list it had around 180 cars. Image

Gran Turismo is perhaps the only game that could entirely use it, but it can still serve its purpose by bein' a guide of what cars a game should really have. I tend to only get the best versions of the vehicles, take for example that Audi S8 you have on your list, there's a much better version of it tuned by ABT Sportline and that's the only S8 I got on my list. :geek:

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Whiterun Guard wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Whiterun Guard wrote:Maybe you should learn how to really use BBcodes before proceeding with this? Compare your list's structure with Tsukishima's then try quoting the OP of her thread to have an idea of what you will have to go through if you want some quality on this subject...
Or he could just ask for help about it, any member who rarely or never mess up their posts with the BBcodes could do it.
Yeah now try to pinpoint a member that is like that.
...................... Then maybe someone who has proven their knowledge about it; but then Tsukishima would be the only one...
It's good to know that I'm seen as a master in BBcoding around here. Image

Prepsi wrote:and this would be for an NFS game [should have put that in the title :angry-banghead: ].

I highly doubt EA will be able to make an NFS game with the same "magic" they used to have back in the PS2 and PSX era, I'd throw my hopes on some other franchise. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
Prepsi wrote:since tsukis seems to be for gran turismo id thought id make my own
Well I never thought I'd get so many cars, when my brother started the list it had around 180 cars. Image

Gran Turismo is perhaps the only game that could entirely use it, but it can still serve its purpose by bein' a guide of what cars a game should really have. I tend to only get the best versions of the vehicles, take for example that Audi S8 you have on your list, there's a much better version of it tuned by ABT Sportline and that's the only S8 I got on my list. :geek:

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Whiterun Guard wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Whiterun Guard wrote:Maybe you should learn how to really use BBcodes before proceeding with this? Compare your list's structure with Tsukishima's then try quoting the OP of her thread to have an idea of what you will have to go through if you want some quality on this subject...
Or he could just ask for help about it, any member who rarely or never mess up their posts with the BBcodes could do it.
Yeah now try to pinpoint a member that is like that.
...................... Then maybe someone who has proven their knowledge about it; but then Tsukishima would be the only one...
It's good to know that I'm seen as a master in BBcoding around here. Image

Prepsi wrote:and this would be for an NFS game [should have put that in the title :angry-banghead: ].

I highly doubt EA will be able to make an NFS game with the same "magic" they used to have back in the PS2 and PSX era, I'd throw my hopes on some other franchise. Image
Alright, I guess I'll add some classics then.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:OMG you are integrating DLC in your list already? :angry-banghead: :loll:
Whiterun Guard wrote:I was just trying to give Prepsi some advice about bettering the structure of his list
Yes, it needs some work. Brand names should stand out more to make it better readable. :think:
Yeah eventually I'm going to bold the brands. I'll add more classics soon since EA won't make an NFS like this xD
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

ASTON MARTIN
1992 V8 Vantage
1977 V8 Vantage
AUDI
2003 RS6
2000 RS4
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

AUDI
2009 RS6
2008 RS4
BMW
2010 760LI
2007 M6
2001 M5
2001 M3
1995 M3
1987 M3
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed.

Same car list, only updated to include 2000-2015 models. YAS!
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

eaustinn36 wrote:Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed.

Same car list, only updated to include 2000-2015 models. YAS!
This list is WIP, it will come when I get down to P.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bentley
2016 Continental GT V8 S
Cadillac
2011 CTS-V Coupe
2004 CTS-V
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:Bentley
2016 Continental GT V8 S
2015 Continental GT Speed
Pft. :loll:

Do you even know what's the difference between these Bentley models? Only the engine, they're visually identical, if I were you I'd have the GT Speed and these other Continentals only:

Continental Supersports '09
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 120#p33081" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Continental GT3-R '14
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 850#p19864" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Continental GTZ '08
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 880#p30903" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All of the other Continental models are kinda irrelevant, as I said before the only difference between the models is just a small amount of power, the Continental went through a face-lift at some year I can't remember but the GT Speed is the true successor of the Supersports. :geek:

TL;DR: Get rid of the Continental GT V8 S and add these other Continentals mentioned in the post.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!

Return to “The Showroom”