Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:25Gig pre-load, downloading now... :party:

As soon® as DX12 games will be common, those sizes will go up 4x i think. Don't be surprised to see 100Gig games soon®. :mrgreen:
Hah yeah that wouldn't surprise me much, but still those are massive games, but that could become very expensive in SSD storage :lol:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Check out this pre-review http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015- ... d-building
Getting positive comments so far, I just hope it's as good as it sounds
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Im not to familiar with this style of game but I have been watching it, because it is getting closer I am considering getting it to expand my gaming into new territory

Does anyone know if it continues from number two and is it worth me playing number two first or should I just buy The Witcher hunt
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The story probably continues. But these type of games can most likely be played without playing its predecessor to understand the storyline :lol:

Depending on where you get your copy, some bundle the last version as a bonus.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:Im not to familiar with this style of game but I have been watching it, because it is getting closer I am considering getting it to expand my gaming into new territory

Does anyone know if it continues from number two and is it worth me playing number two first or should I just buy The Witcher hunt
I have The Wicher 1 and 2 and wile the story dose follow on from those two games it is not essential that you've played them.
I don't think it will ever be as popular as the Elder Scrolls games (although it has sold over one million pre orders) but they do have a good story line and the graphics look amazing.
For me one of the biggest let-downs of the previous games was the fact that un like Skyrim you where limited when traveling around on the map this has now changed with The Wicher 3 and is now fully open world. 8-)
I'm really looking forward to this game so I hope I wont be disappointed :o plus the developers have promised free DLC for the first few months. :banana-dance:

Some background videos:

Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ok thanks guys might pre-order it on Steam just deciding if i want the expansion pack or not just after game with decent story
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:Ok thanks guys might pre-order it on Steam just deciding if i want the expansion pack or not just after game with decent story
These games usually have a good strong story line but the developers have said that this one wont be as deep as the last two with the story mainly concentrating on Geralt this time.
This one will also be the last in the trilogy and will bring the story of Geralt the wicher to an end with a surprising twist. :o
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Went and pre-ordered it and pre-loaded it on Steam after watching videos and checking out storyline from previous installments on Youtube

Looking forward to all the digital goodies as well

Shooould help me break up all the racing games sometimes its nice to sit and play with good story

:rightthumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nvidia has launched an update for the driver, Witcher 3 optimized.

Ready to roll. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

This game is so involving that you forget time and place, but it is not a stable game yet, i am getting some strang CTD's, i can hear the game running while it's minimized into the desktop taskbar and then it just quits. I have no idea why the game does this, it has done it a few times now :?

But besides being thrown into a strange storyline, then the game is very pretty, the fighting is very fluid, but i haven't mastered all of the controller for my xbox controller, they take some getting used to.

But overall this is a great game and i'm enjoying playing it, but it annoys me that so much of the game's storyline continues the 2 first games which i haven't play, so i'm not at all sure what's going on the whole time. But it is a strange gameworld that leaves alot to be discovered, which keeps the game interesting ;)

Return to “General Gaming”