TDU2 Roulette Guide

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

This is a cool trick I found when I started playing roulette regularly. There are 2 ways you can use this, to easily climb the leaderboards (Which I've been doing) or to make a profit. I'll update this thread regularly if anyone takes the time to read through this.

(IMPORTANT: This is not a guaranteed way of making easy money, it is possible to either make a lot of money or lose a lot of money. Depends on how you use it, but unless you get hit with tons of bad luck you will gain from this.

The strategy is simple. In TDU2 roulette, you are restricted on how much you bet on one thing, not how much you bet total. That means a lot, because you can make your betting a lot more efficient. To put it this way, the chances of winning are 1/3, but you make more than 3x what you bet on a win. The way I do it is I put a 3,000 chip on every straight up, corner, split, six line, etc on 1/3 of the board (12 numbers). I bet on 25-36 (It's closest to the rebet button), but you can bet on the first 12 to include 0 and 00 in your bet too. (You can already bet on dozen, but you are limited to a 50k bet which is only a 150k profit for a win) You can also change your bet amount if you are worried about money, but I found 3k chips to be easiest.

*In the demonstration below, I'm using 3k chips and betting on 25-36. Also the most you can withdraw at one point is 200k.

If you do it right, you should have 1 3K chip bet on every possible bet there is (Including the street and six line bets at the top) on that 12 numbers and a total bet of 126k. If you just sat down, you won't have time to bet that much, so I recommend betting up to 72k on the first couple of numbers, leaving you with enough money to make a full bet. You'll probably lose, but you'll have 128k left so all you have to do is rebet and put the remaining chips down. (If you have 128k you'll have 2k left over, just bet that on anything to make you 0 out the next round so you can withdraw chips without getting up). If you lose again and have 0 left over, withdraw more chips and rebet. At some point you will win, which makes this a whole lot easier. It does depend on what number you win with, 29 or 32 are the biggest wins, because you have 12 bets on them just with the 126k bet. They should be a profit of 372k (not including the 126k you bet, the total profit without subtracting the chips you lose on the other numbers would be around 500k). 25, 28, 30, 31, 33,35 are the 2nd best numbers with 9 bets put on them. Then lastly, 24, 26, 34, 36 the least profitable of the 12, but are still about a 100k profit.

If you get some luck and you win more than 1/3 of the time, your chips will grow to about 1mil pretty quickly. You can now either take the money, keep betting 126k or increase your bets by either putting more chips on the 12 numbers or placing side bets (column, dozen, even/odd, 19/36, black/red). If you're looking to make money, just keep betting 126k. You'd have to lose like 7 times in a row to lose all your money which is very unlikely and again, it's a 1/3 chance but the profit is more than 3x.

I've done this regularly, and I've gotten up to 5M chips in my stack in about 15 minutes. Again, it's not guaranteed you'll make that much, but it should be a profit in the end. I've been doing this for 2 weeks and went up to 95M won. I did lose more than I won, but only because I bet very risky just to get up the leaderboards faster. If you keep placing 126k bets it should be an easy profit.

Sorry if this is confusing, I suck at explaining lol, this is just a cool little trick I've found. Good luck.
Last edited by Eugene4259 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks good, except that I literally have zero luck, so it won't probably work for me. I'm the only one I know who has a net loss of greater than 1million in the slots. I'll stick to them lvl 4 poker tournys.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”