What if Atari goes back live Poll

Drop in and chat about anything

What will you do when the Atari forum goes live again?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 am

Nothing
14%
Give them a warm welcome
7%
Go back to business as usual
21%
Explain to them what soon® means
21%
Play a Game
4%
Tell them to stick it
11%
Say Hi and leave
14%
Face the consequences because you lost the Bet
7%

Total votes: 28
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Depends on what to stick where. But if they do somehow come back I'd probably just do nothing. All threads are probably lost anyway
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
CaptainTNT
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

To be honest I do not give a damn. The game is dead to me. And no regular updates from Atari and no communications with the customers. I am playing GT5 these days. Way better car list and Ferrari AND Lamborghini are in GT5. I do not see friends from the early days of TDU2 anymore. I might show my face on the Atari TDU2 forums if they do come back, I might not.
:flags-australia: Mate.
I been playing Team Fortress 2 since the 24th of September 2007.
I played Gran Turismo 5 since 24th of November 2010.
I played Test Drive Unlimited 2 since the 9th of February 2011
I play Forza Horizon 3 .
Rockdo-do423
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

CaptainTNT wrote:To be honest I do not give a damn. The game is dead to me. And no regular updates from Atari and no communications with the customers. I am playing GT5 these days. Way better car list and Ferrari AND Lamborghini are in GT5. I do not see friends from the early days of TDU2 anymore. I might show my face on the Atari TDU2 forums if they do come back, I might not.
Sadly...I think this the end for TDU2....http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/21/atari ... ng-assets/
PSN= Rockdo-do423 or Rockdodo

Steam = Rockdodo
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Rockdo-do423 wrote:
CaptainTNT wrote:To be honest I do not give a damn. The game is dead to me. And no regular updates from Atari and no communications with the customers. I am playing GT5 these days. Way better car list and Ferrari AND Lamborghini are in GT5. I do not see friends from the early days of TDU2 anymore. I might show my face on the Atari TDU2 forums if they do come back, I might not.
Sadly...I think this the end for TDU2....http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/21/atari ... ng-assets/
A thread already exists about this Here

I have removed the other duplicate post.
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”