The Crew Wild Run Expansion

No votes

Total votes: 0
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:I'm pretty sure this will not be part of the current Season Pass. As it is an extension to The Crew and no regular DLC.

I will try to get a statement from Ivory. :lol:
I too doubt it will be part of the season pass. I assumed that was only for cars and stickers but not an expansion. Expansions do not usually count as DLC even if the core game is required to run the expansion.
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

This just is gonna make a lot of people play the game again..
Hopefully it is free. Atleast some of it.
I have a feeling that you need to pay only for the new vehicles.. OR MAYBE THEY ALL ARE FREE. :D

:spy:
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

the real question is, will it be free? The trailer got me into the hype train especially when I saw that BRZ.

Seems like this is a kind of "game" where there will be race events like ProStreet, this could be a huge update but it has a title "Wildrun" on it so it must be another separate game. :twocents-02cents:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is an extension of The Crew and will most likely not be free. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Full Weather that affects the handling as well....

And a spy vid from one of our Polish friends taken on Gamescom
Showing the drift BRZ Subaru

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Wow didn't know they would go TDU2 on us and throw in some dynamic weather very cool to see, lol i might just have to start playing this game again, it would seem it has the potential to be very great again, i just hope they don't bore us to death again... :P

Is there any news about this new content being free, the weather ect. not the cars ?

And when will it come out and how much will the update patch cost, cause it seems IvoryTower has put in a lot of hours to improve the game.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I gotta say, the new graphics and the rain look really nice, better than forza horizon 2 if i may say so myself.
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I would hope the weather will be a game world update but the new cars, bikes and new challenges would be part of the paid expansion. As much as I like the world itself, I am passing on the expansion at release. The expansion offers little content I would have interest in playing. Also, games I have more interest in have expansions coming, GW2, Elite Dangerous, plus the new Fallout. If I ever bought this expansion it will be when it goes on sale months later.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:
Is there any news about this new content being free, the weather ect. not the cars ?

And when will it come out and how much will the update patch cost, cause it seems IvoryTower has put in a lot of hours to improve the game.
The Wild Run Expansion costs 29$. The graphics update will be for everyone.

It looks really good. But i like the "happy" colors of the current game as well. At least that weird orange filter is gone, i think.
Fergus told us during the meeting that he would only implement full dynamic weather if he was satisfied with the results. And it shows.

:party:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:The Wild Run Expansion costs 29$. The graphics update will be for everyone.

It looks really good. But i like the "happy" colors of the current game as well. At least that weird orange filter is gone, i think.
Fergus told us during the meeting that he would only implement full dynamic weather if he was satisfied with the results. And it shows.
That's not cheap, but with the amount of content should be well worth it ;)

I think Fergus and the team knocked this one out of the park, as those weather effects we saw in the Games Con video was really looked epic, i just wounder how much this weather will impact the handling and last not least the smootness of the games, because i would think adding all the extra graphic would more put more load on the GPU's running the game.

Return to “The Crew Game”