GeForce GTX 980 Ti

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:There already have been a couple of excellent versions of the GTX980Ti launched. Including some water cooled specimens.
This card from Zotac is the most extreme so far. It comes with a massive 25% overclock and an extreme 3 fan cooler.

Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP!

Guru3D did some benches with it and it almost hits 18000 in 3D MK. And this is a single graphics card. :eeek:

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/zo ... ew,23.html
Only down side is the price tag :D

So when are you getting it :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Not, even if it is tempting. :lol:

If i ever grab a 980Ti, it will he the hydro copper from EVGA with EKWB pre mounted.

http://www.evga.com/Products/Specs/GPU. ... E1D39804CC

Not only does it look badass, it has a custom backplate and frontplate, but the chips for these cards are handpicked as well.
And the total costs of a 980Ti and an EKWB with backplate are higher. And it comes with a mild OC standard. But you can crank that up big time on water.
Also EVGA is one of the best.

8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thats one sexy card, it looks perfect 8-)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

EVGA has launched the GeForce GTX 980 Ti Kingpin. With cherry picked GPU from the middle of the wafers and prices from 850€ up to 1150€, depending on the quality of the hand picked GPU. That beats the stock price for a Titan X :shock:

They can be overclocked extremely with 2x8 pin and 1x 6 pin power connectors, powering a 14+3 phase power array.
They will be delivered standard OC at 1203Mhz with 1304 Boost clock speeds.

https://www.evga.com/about/pressrelease ... asp?id=226

An all copper cooler with 2x 12cm(?) fans will cool the card and it has dual bios. But for real OC alternative cooling like phase change or LN2 can be applied.

That cooler looks hot. :mrgreen:

Might be just marketing, but i like it. Maybe they can sell those coolers with a neclace to rappers :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

These EVGA Kingpin cards are indeed a special breed. The overclockers managed to get a new WR for single GPU cards. With an overclock of more than 2Ghz !! they managed some brutal scores. Just insane.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:eeek: insane is a understatement !
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Might be worth looking into Wonder how i go getting one in australia

Return to “PC”