My DLC3 Miracle Christmas Wish-List

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Atari haven't gone out of business as such they will probably just pop back up under another name in a few months time. :eeek:
Last I heard, they were "restructuring"...not sure what that means exactly but I can personally guarantee that unlike T10 and PG studio's, Atari will NEVER consult us when collecting ideas for future DLC packs :cry:

And don't you mean... :Coming soon: ?

:mrgreen:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Restructuring generally means they have sacked someone and they are now trying to see if they can carry on with less staff! ;)
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

somehow, i get the feeling those who were responsible for the sacking of the others who were sacked, have also been sacked by Llamas and Moose's.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

In this case, restructuring means splitting up the company in an American, profitable part and the French, money draining Atari base. But i do not think the investors from Blue Bay or whatever they are called will accept that easily. All assets are sold internally to the new to be founded company who will than continue business, mainly focused on mobile games and licensing of franchises like TDU.
It can turn out to be a good thing for TDU after all, but it is probably a bit more complicated than the small press statement that was released earlier. Especially when multiple parties are involved. Usually everybody wants to squeeze the most they can get out of it, lol.
On the other hand, they have no other option, besides letting it collapse. The fact the Atari EU office never made any profit at all, makes you wonder.....

:occasion-snowman:
:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”