Mandatory Update 4 [xbox 360]

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

BLONDUDE14 wrote:I still get the message "Content package version mismatch detected. Please try later to play online. Choose OK to continue offline" when I start up the game. I have no way to play online anymore.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now... :confusion-helpsos:
That was also the message which I got however I got the option to restart the game and that worked ... If the patch is still present don't know and don't care as long as I can play online.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Did anyone tried a wheel yet? Some feedback would be appreciated 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well this is an unexpected surprise...here I was thinking that Atari wasn't going to do anything ever again :party:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
BLONDUDE14
New Starter
New Starter

Well, it's been 9 days since the update dropped and I still can't go online. :crying-yellow:
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Patch was activated yesterday, so it actually prompts / forces you to download it now.

After 24 hours i've encountered no problems, and the stickers are fixed! :)
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
HonneamiseSnow
New Starter
New Starter

One set is still missing, the one from the previous mandatory update. I guess a discovery themed set? Those never showed and the shop would state 14/20 sets available after the bug it brought. Now it says 19/19. I think they couldn't fix it and dropped it.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

HonneamiseSnow wrote:One set is still missing, the one from the previous mandatory update. I guess a discovery themed set? Those never showed and the shop would state 14/20 sets available after the bug it brought. Now it says 19/19. I think they couldn't fix it and dropped it.
There was never a 20th set; it was always 19. DLC2 just messed it up, so the patch fixed it. Notice how the imaginary 20th set never appeared inside the shop before this patch.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”