Must be Weekend...

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

DzoniDev wrote:The servers are back online!

Finally!
Someone is awake. :woot:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Oh boy first a message from hacked dlc (backup save) and now is the server offline AGAIN

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Doobrie69
New Starter
New Starter

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Oh boy first a message from hacked dlc (backup save) and now is the server offline AGAIN
I'm glad you typed that.....sort of. I just got online, for a minute, then a blue bar appeared at the bottom of my screen saying hacked DLC detected, then I got kicked. So it's not just me.

And before anyone says, yes I did pay, not once but twice for two copies on two machines, and courtesy of Atari's dubious pricing they have some of my money I can't spend due to the multiples being wrong. (Minor rant over)
Reavan
New Starter
New Starter

Doobrie69 wrote:
SpeedFreak.be wrote:Oh boy first a message from hacked dlc (backup save) and now is the server offline AGAIN
I'm glad you typed that.....sort of. I just got online, for a minute, then a blue bar appeared at the bottom of my screen saying hacked DLC detected, then I got kicked. So it's not just me.

And before anyone says, yes I did pay, not once but twice for two copies on two machines, and courtesy of Atari's dubious pricing they have some of my money I can't spend due to the multiples being wrong. (Minor rant over)
I got that "DLC vehicles hack detected" just 30 minutes ago also. Good thing I had a backup! Did they implement more of this "anti-hack" software or something? :roll:

At the most I lost a few hundred miles on one of my Zondas....

Still...not cool... :evil:
Doobrie69
New Starter
New Starter

Reavan wrote:I got that "DLC vehicles hack detected" just 30 minutes ago also. Good thing I had a backup! Did they implement more of this "anti-hack" software or something? :roll:

At the most I lost a few hundred miles on one of my Zondas....

Still...not cool... :evil:

Ah, does replacing the save fix it then? I must go and try that. There is a few complaining in game too.

Edit: No it doesn't! :handgestures-thumbdown:
Last edited by Doobrie69 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I had it copied an old save backup back after the first time ... servers were ok 2 races raced back to the title screen again couldn't login again ... finally I could login and guess what again that stupid hacked dlc shit.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Doobrie69
New Starter
New Starter

Yeah, I just copied over my back up savegame, and it worked for 1 minute then I got booted again.

grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Glad that I read this before logging into the game, just did a current backup, that'll save a lot, the most recent is pretty old.
Reavan
New Starter
New Starter

Hmmm I'm afraid to go back into TDU2 now.....
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I mean cheaters with 0.00.01 times they can do their thing, but players who PAY for their dlc getting this annoyance bravo ATARI job well done.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”