All platforms:
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

this is what happens when you have too much money to spend on gaming

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Whow now I know what I want for my birthday (not that I will get it ... not even close). 8-)
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ha Ha Ha only $400,000 euros I'll have two please :text-lol:
Image Image
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I would rather take this one:

It's 'only' 50.000 dollar :P

Or just make 'm yourself ;)
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/ ... 981/page1/
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Some interesting stuff on that site RamteamJax, it's giving me a few ideas :think:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

One of the things the Eden Devs added with the DLC2 was support for DBox devices.
They were largely criticized for it as most players thought they could have spent their time much better, like developing a better handling model or proper working FFB.

I always was under the impression that working on these kind of devices would automatically mean they would lift up the FFB and handling models to go with these expensive devices. Couldn't have been more wrong and was largely dissappointed by the devs efforts to improve the handling and FFB. Something that was already promised during the Beta tests, but never delivered.

If you don't know what it is, it is a device that makes your racing seat move. It can create up to 2Gs of lateral forces and is also used in some movie seats as well as driving simulators.

It will cost you about 10.000$ to get one and i always wondered if anyone has one, or wants to admit he or she has one, lol

http://www.d-box.com/en/consumer/home_products

[BBvideo=560,315]QrYFNtxXzfc[/BBvideo]
[BBvideo=560,315]xbLnv5jvFVA[/BBvideo]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Houston we have lift off

The Ferrari F1 simulator :eeek:
We have a winner :woot: :woot: :woot:

[youtube]5T_tXG-89IU[/youtube]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bezrider wrote:Ha Ha Ha only $400,000 euros I'll have two please :text-lol:
my house is worth that :(

BETTER SELL IT :dance:
nathan is a mexican!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

These things look awesome and I would love to have a go on one but sadly they are out of any normal gamers price range :(

On a similar note I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on my knee just surfing the web (as you do :) ) My partner Julie had some crap on the TV called "Peter Andre get a life" or something like that :lol:

I suddenly heard someone on the TV say they had all booked a day at one of those racing centers where you and your mates can sit in simulator and race against each other it looked great fun I wish we had one of those around my area :auto-swerve:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If i didn't had built my own Simulator, i would probably have bought a Vesaro, but without these DBox devices. You can buy a small town car for that money, it's ridiculous. Still looks like fun though.

I like the idea of a kind of permanent LAN Party thing where you can go and race your friends. Could be a cool concept. We have Arcades here where you can race against each other. These refined simulators would be ripped apart.

http://www.vesaro.com/
Check out the configurator

:character-blues:

Return to “Gaming Gear”