Some of my work.

Drop in and chat about anything
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

Some of you may know but i love making some art. some for a purpose others for the fun so i thought i would share some of my work. I have messed with a lot of materials and software etc so i like to try new styles.

First, here are some of my fave sketchs that i have done. Iv done to many to show them all so heres a handfull.

Image 9(love Hirman but i havnt bought the new one yet :( )

Some of these are more then a year old but i love critasism as long as its constructive.

CBA to use puncuation etc... sorry lol

i have messed around with photoshop a lot but there are only a few that i really like. So here are a few:

iv also made more 3D work like this for example: (all of this is painted by hand, some people say its stickers but its not.)

i have also done a lot of design work like my walking stick i made by hand. currently making a wall light...:

http://imageshack.us/a/img841/1340/dsc0304ft.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img19/4535/dsc0303dk.jpg

and i have saved the best till last. this i did for no reason and i bought this door from the scrap yard and sharpied it myself.

iv made this quite long but i would love to see what you crazy people have come up with and made. no matter how small i would love to see. also if you see any imporvments i could have made or should, please tell me. im always look for improvments
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice you certainly have a talent, I especially like the car door that would of looked fantastic on my Audi A5 coupe :woot:
Image Image
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ohhh my gosh I HAVE to instagram thissssss
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

I really want to a car... Just drop it of at mine and I'll give a courtesy car while you wait.

Im.planning on doing that on my wall but the pens get really expensive

Eugene I better see my name on those ;) or money lool
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!

Return to “The Lay-by”