Question about the xbox version

Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Does the xbox360 version need the explorer pack to play online? I don't like the missions ok they bring cash and cars .... care
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Does the xbox360 version need the explorer pack to play online? I don't like the missions ok they bring cash and cars .... care
I think you will need all mandatory updates to play online. As some updates alter in-game functionality.
Strange no Xbox players have given an answer to this simple question. :think:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
SpeedFreak.be wrote:Does the xbox360 version need the explorer pack to play online? I don't like the missions ok they bring cash and cars .... care
I think you will need all mandatory updates to play online. As some updates alter in-game functionality.
Strange no Xbox players have given an answer to this simple question. :think:

:character-blues:
Actually I just realized this section of the forum existed.... need to get my eyes checked.

And yeah you need all 4 of the mandatory updates.

On an unrelated note though, the TDU2 xbox servers were down earlier today... can anyone confirm if they are still down?
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats

Return to “General TDU2 Help”