Lunytrickz wrote:
Miao wrote:Or much like a Porsche 911 is not the same as a 911 GT3. Image

This is quite ignorant of Lunytrickz's part. :twocents-02cents:

:loll: Mad predicted u would say that

btw: these VUHLs are still preproduction
and i didn't know they already had different engine options
and its a Mexican manufacterer so i hardly think it'll make its way over here
because GB has already many trackday specials to pick from
So what? You still posted the video in the wrong location and people still think you're ignorant. :P
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bush
Rookie
Rookie

If this forum had some sort of award for the members that caused the most amount of squabbles you two girls would be the best candidates for it. :lol:

-Bush
ALL YOUR BUSH ARE BELONG TO ME![/b] Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bush wrote:If this forum had some sort of award for the members that caused the most amount of squabbles you two girls would be the best candidates for it. :lol:

-Bush

:loll: :2thumbsup:
that's why some girls are called "bitches" and there's no real equiviland word of that for boy's
i realy try to ignore her and the other bloodsuckers ... but its so hard :mrgreen:
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

A story always have two or more sides. You all can't and shouldn't really judge each other, that's what I think.

Seriously though, you all should be more peaceful with each other. This is a friendly forum and these thread derailing and squabbles can be annoying to some.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz wrote:
Bush wrote:If this forum had some sort of award for the members that caused the most amount of squabbles you two girls would be the best candidates for it. :lol:

-Bush

:loll: :2thumbsup:
that's why some girls are called "bitches" and there's no real equiviland word of that for boy's
i realy try to ignore her and the other bloodsuckers ... but its so hard :mrgreen:
Surprise surprise, I also try to ignore you the best I can but it's really hard to do so when all you do is nonsense.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Warachia wrote:A story always have two or more sides. You all can't and shouldn't really judge each other, that's what I think.

Seriously though, you all should be more peaceful with each other. This is a friendly forum and these thread derailing and squabbles can be annoying to some.
Thank you

:good post:

PS If EVO thinks it is a trackday car of the year contender, it might become popular as others want to try it. :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bush
Rookie
Rookie

Warachia wrote:A story always have two or more sides. You all can't and shouldn't really judge each other, that's what I think.

Well said. :)

In Bush's opinion the members in question should really try to resolve the problems between themselves, otherwise things are only going to get worse from here on.

-Bush
ALL YOUR BUSH ARE BELONG TO ME![/b] Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i'll do my best not to upset her again and think twice before posting any vid if uberhaubt posting it
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz wrote:i'll do my best not to upset her again and think twice before posting any vid if uberhaubt posting it
All you really have to do is use the search bar right next to the "New Topic" button and check if you're in the correct thread before postin' any car video.

This also serves for anyone else that wants to share a video but that also may feel tempted to just post it in the General Car Chat instead of checkin' if an appropriate thread where the video should go in already exist.

Return to “The Showroom”