Windows 10

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There is more; it does not recognize my Photo Camera anymore, 3D MK can't read system info, i had to remove and reinstall all Fanatec drivers and games won't start.

Seriously? Somebody needs to get the boot there :teasing-nutkick:

Edit had to reinstall the Samsung USB drivers again as well. After the third attempt it auto installed.

I can not believe these idiots at MS. Do they not test anything at all?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:I can not believe these idiots at MS. Do they not test anything at all?
Nope, that costs extra :mrgreen:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

They are only interested in M$ programs working everything else is irrelevant. :P
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

This really sucks...

Like the noob i am i installed a downloader for a book, and now i have a really nasty malware redirecting my blowsing in the Chrome browser. :facepalm:

I have tried all the regular malware/antivirus programs like MS Defender, MalwareBytes, avast and SuperAntiSpyware but none of them could find anything wrong.

The last installed folder was named (Webitar Production Inc) google that and you'll find a shit load of attempts to remove it, as all the current spy/malware and antivirus programs can't detect it.

So as i am such a noob who don't have a new backup then i'll have to reset windows and get everything reinstalled, yay something to do this weekend :angry-banghead:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Try my secret program
HitManPro
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea would if I could but I am midway through a reinstall of win 10
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Dafuq, the version of Windows 10 Pro my pc installed after the reset is a barebones version without basic apps etc. super strange...

And i can't installed the XBOX Live app, so i guess i have to reset it again and installed everything only more time. :doh:
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Next major release Windows 10
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

What the F... did MS do in the last update, now my sound can be playing just fine and boom loud static and it is even on the desktop not just the Chrome browser.

Anyone else notice this strange sound bug ?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some Nvidia Driver updates do route your sound differently. But so does W10.

It is really annoying that i have to reconfigure a lot of hardware with every update.

I had to manually install drivers on unsupported laptops at the office for example. Simply because manufacturers do not update their software suits and drivers for W10, because they want to sell new laptops.

Just check how sound is configured, or install sound drivers seperately.

Return to “PC”