FH3 Game Play Experience

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I have also stopped trying to get it to work as if it is because of my gfx card then not much point. :(

But once I do get another card I will be on it again so I can get into that paint shop. :D
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

My pc runs the game perfectly fine only problem I'm facing is that I find FH3 boring, it is just the same crappie on each of the festivals and the fact the your never play with real players on the world map.

I find that I still enjoy The Crew more when it comes to just driving.

So to be honest I kinda regret buying this game as it just feels boring.

And if I had waited with getting the game till I had heard about about the PC issues then I would have never considered it at all.

I miss the MMO feel The Crew has.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So, you think FH3 was overhyped, just as NFS was?

What we need is the gameplay of TDU, the maps of The Crew, TDU and all of the rest and the cars of FH3 :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:So, you think FH3 was overhyped, just as NFS was?

What we need is the gameplay of TDU, the maps of The Crew, TDU and all of the rest and the cars of FH3 :2thumbsup:
Now that would be a game to play. :D
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

im loving it easily better than the crew best game this year in my eyes, has plenty of room for a TDU club but no one created one that i know of so joined drifting club, the game now runs perfect for me paint shop is awesome way better than TDU2 paint shop.

Map is a little small but hey Australia is not a big place so i think they did pretty well why they only focused on one part of Australia im not shore

Online works way better than the crew had tons fun online tandem drifting in groups of 12 etc

Atleast with Forza when your car is powerful it actually feels powerful unlike the crew

Plus i like that in offline mode it still uses real players for AI i have seen Bez at alot of my races

I will be playing this for a fair while yet even bought Xbox one controller for my PC and even considering buying CSW xbox wheel hub so i can use my wheel with forza

:twocents-02cents: :violin:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:
I will be playing this for a fair while yet even bought Xbox one controller for my PC and even considering buying CSW xbox wheel hub so i can use my wheel with forza

:twocents-02cents: :violin:
Seems like i'm the only one who can't get it to run, lol :lol:

As soon® as i get it to work i will create a TDUDT club 8-)

Yes, there are two ways to make your Fanatec CSW work with XB1. The XB1 Uni-Hub and the new 30cm XB1 wheel with default XB1 buttons on it.
But you still need to hook up your pedals directly to the wheelbase, or they will not work with Forza.

And last part is really bad. Many players have their pedals or other gear seperate or from different manufacturers. MS should keep things like that in consideration.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:
Plus i like that in offline mode it still uses real players for AI i have seen Bez at alot of my races
I'm glad my Drivatar is enjoying the game it must have a better graphics card than me. :loll:

I'm really annoyed I still cant play this game but glad you are enjoying it although the map size does worry me a little. :think:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:I have also stopped trying to get it to work as if it is because of my gfx card then not much point. :(

But once I do get another card I will be on it again so I can get into that paint shop. :D
I feel you man, my video card disagrees with the game as well. I don't even know when I will be able to upgrade to a new video card. At this point it is not worth upgrading for just Forza Horizon 3. I can run any other game just fine, so no, I will not be spending $400+ on a new video card and possibly a new cpu just for FH3. It can wait.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The latest W10 update and FH3 patch did the trick.

I can now finally boot the game, left it at recommended settings and am now playing with a controller, as i still can not map my pedals.

I will deliver the Lambo and exit the game. And wait for a patch that will allow me to configure the controls as i want.

Maybe i will check out the club options to create a TDUDT Club later.

Time to deliver the fancy French fries cutter Lambo to Byron Bay. :woot:

Edit: Graphics are awesome. Game looks stunning.
Controls are vague and unresponsive. Playing with Razor Onza Tournament on default settings. Physics look very basic as well, so what's the hype all about than?

I will return later to finish the intro sequence.

BTW How many of you picked the dude with the sunglasses ? :mrgreen:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:BTW How many of you picked the dude with the sunglasses ? :mrgreen:
Don't recall, but called mine Cowboy :lol:

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”