General Car Chat

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote:I would rather like to block anybody who keeps trying to derail this thread. But blocking is for the weak.
That video was on topic, both your comments are not.
don't care if it was on topic, i fucking hate how you always try to cover Lunytrickz and Miao's assess in this thread even after one of them broke the new rule you just invented.
-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Mauricio_Zika wrote:
MadManCK wrote:I would rather like to block anybody who keeps trying to derail this thread. But blocking is for the weak.
That video was on topic, both your comments are not.
don't care if it was on topic, i fucking hate how you always try to cover Lunytrickz and Miao's assess in this thread even after one of them broke the new rule you just invented.
They both provide content, others complain. What do you think we prefer?

:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

ok, lets look at this from another perspective:
I start new topics by posting another interesting video
BUT nobody (other than Mad) react to it !
so who's to blaim now?

here another new topic: tell me what ya think of 3D printing in the carindustry?

Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

Lunytrickz wrote:I start new topics by posting another video
BUT nobody (other than Mad) react to it !
BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT HERE TO WATCH VIDEOS, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD GO TO YOUTUBE ! or Vimeo.

I myself prefer to read the texts and look at pictures
here another new topic: tell me what ya think of 3D printing in the carindustry?
revolutionary but scary when you think anything can be made out of 3d printing, including firearms.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mauricio_Zika wrote:BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT HERE TO WATCH VIDEOS, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD GO TO YOUTUBE ! or Vimeo.

I myself prefer to read the texts and look at pictures
Well i am here to see videos and car news etc., and you don't get to tell what other people think, they handle that on their own, but by all means feel free to add some dry car related content to the thread instead of B***h'ing about others content, so you can add something of your own to the thread, or will you just keep complaining about most car related stuff being videos, if so then it pains me to say it but just don't follow the thread - problem solved [Mind Blown!]

And on that bombshell, how many of you watched Clarkson kill 3 celebertese and lose his house? :mrgreen:

Safe to say The GrandTour is a TopGear 2.0 "unleashed" love it, it has been far to long since i have been laughing so hard, but those old farts make be crack right open, now i get why Amazon Prime bought them at that price tag. :lol:
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

whatever. an input like that was already expected from you seeing as you are a friend of the video spammers.

and on that bombshell, i give no fucks about Topgear or whatever it's called now.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mauricio_Zika wrote:whatever. an input like that was already expected from you seeing as you are a friend of the video spammers.

and on that bombshell, i give no fucks about Topgear or whatever it's called now.
Really, you going to be like that? Why don't you just leave that trash langues you have been posting around the forum in the Favela, and buy some soap already - this is a civilized forum!

And what exactly do you have against me being friends with Bez, Mad and Luny and why could that possibly be a problem to you? And to be honest i don't give a damn about people with your attitude, so i'll leave it at that as i simply cannot be bothered trying to understand you ...

And who doesn't like Top Gear (Clarkson crew)? Come on bro you can't be serious right, i just told you it was called "The Grand Tour" in my last post, look it up and see the trailer for it :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Grand Tour was awesome. You immediately recognize what was missing in Top Gear. And it aint these celebs. A bit cruel way to deal with that problem. They can not just copy the whole format from Top Gear. ;)

Let them stick to cars. :party:

PS Amazon Prime has spent a couple of Billion Dollar, acquiring rights. Even to local TV shows. They will take the World by storm. Available in over 200 countries at the end of this month :party:
That will make Netflix sweat.

Only problem is, that you need subscriptions for everything from now on.

Rumor is that F1 will come with their owh channels soon®
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

Bear304 wrote:Really, you going to be like that? Why don't you just leave that trash langues you have been posting around the forum in the Favela, and buy some soap already - this is a civilized forum!
first of all, the favelas in Brazil are a thing of the southeast region in Rio and São Paulo, i'm from the extreme northwest, very far away from those shits, so do your research before you talk your own bullshit. and second, i talk the way i want, teddybear.
And what exactly do you have against me being friends with Bez, Mad and Luny and why could that possibly be a problem to you?
i never said i had anything against it. it only shows your bias to side with certain people when some situation comes up.
Bear304 wrote:And who doesn't like Top Gear (Clarkson crew)? Come on bro you can't be serious right
i don't. you cannot expect everyone to like the same type of humor, there are always exceptions.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yeah Amazon is a scary company with a very big impact and it is only going to get bigger, and i'd say it looks like their billion dollar gamble paid off, as The Grand Tour is so good, but then again you would expect it to be at that cost ;)

Had Netflix, but can't be bothered to pay for it when they don't the new and current shows i follow so ditched that a long time ago, had streaming service once that had F1 included but was overpriced.

Actually i would be okay with a subscription for Formula 1 as long as Bernie wouldn't milk our wallets dry, but if they kept it reasonable say 4-5 euro then it could work, but there is the winter season what would happen then, no races and you would pay for nothing but old races which could work, but i would just cancel it for the off season. Also F1 isn't the most interesting to watch as it is now so they would have to bring the V10's back or hopefully the new 2017 updates make it more interesting, atleast the starts will be with those big rear tires sticking out to the sides :mrgreen:

- - - - - - - - - - -
Mauricio_Zika wrote:i talk the way i want, teddybear.
Oh good for you, but mind who you are talking to as some might take offense. But you atleast revealed my hidden identity, damn i need to go in hiding now oh well time for hibernation :lol:
Mauricio_Zika wrote:
And what exactly do you have against me being friends with Bez, Mad and Luny and why could that possibly be a problem to you?
i never said i had anything against it. it only shows your bias to side with certain people when some situation comes up.
You sure, i don't recall falling on my sword for anyone recently, and this don't count as i simply got annoyed with your rudeness and langues. And if you must know then you tend to lookout for the people you have known for years, which you would know if you knew anyone ;)

Anyway sorry for the mess Mad, i'm done feeding the troll now and hopefully helped alittle and learn more civilized maners, AND on that bombshell it is time for more car videos :mrgreen:

Return to “The Showroom”