WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Short burst of nitro, directly after gear change are most effective. Especially on HC where more nitro only means more wheelspin.

I just tested the Mini on a wet track. It was still raining and dark when i broke 2.39. My best with the mini, still on a wet track is now 2.37.2.
Mini is better in corners and less twitchy than the 370Z.
The Crew2017-5-17-17-50-56.jpg
Video soon®

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That was about as good as it can get on this track great run.

Btw, any difference between stock Mini and the new Police version other than the additional cost of buying it ? Other them both cornering on 2 wheels :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Mini has a tendency to go on two wheels and not corner. Can be annoying.
I picked the Police version, as i like the looks. There won't be too much difference between them, except livery.

I can always try the standard Mini Cooper S. I should be able to shave off some time on a dry track. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I tested the regular Mini Cooper this morning and was able to get similar times. However, that Mini does understeer a little bit more, but can do higher speeds uphill (380+). So there is a slight difference between them.

Stats are also different. But as known by now, they do not really represent real life performance in The Crew. Mostly misleading.
For example; Mini Police has higher speed stats, but in reality i was able to drive much faster uphill with the regular mini. Maybe different gearing.

With both sub 2.40 times are possible. :party:

Edit: 2.38 flat with the normal Mini. I had to lift in the last section due to heavy traffic.
The Crew2017-5-18-15-18-9.jpg

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It appears that nobody was able to beat my Mini Cooper run on Korus excellent Pony Expres Challenge. :woot:

We await Beardroid91's new challenge for the week.

I will start preparations for next week soon® :party:

Winning car pic;
The Crew2017-5-21-20-53-45.jpg

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Next weeks challenge.

GTR Peaks
Code: B2DNSC7
Car: Nissan R35 GTR perf. spec

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

New time to beat 2.56.9
The Crew2017-5-22-10-50-18.jpg
PS Pikes Peak is a popular place. Traffic is barely in the way, but other players are frequently.
Also it is in a rain happy zone. Crew should down the rain a notch. ;)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

New time to beat is 2.53.5
No video of that run, as the counter kept running for over 25min :roll:
The Crew2017-5-22-12-43-58.jpg
But i do have a video of my previous best at 2.54.5. Easy run when it got dry and no idiots coming down the mountain in drift cars. :lol:

The GTR35 in Perf works well at Pikes Peak. 8-)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Good time on it, it is hard to keep on pushing all the way up the hill, but i did just manage a 2:54,396, but was still dark so waiting for it with be daylight before i can commit 100% to it, as i couldn't see all the rocks in the twilight so you only feel them when you get launched into the air.

The Crew2017-5-22-23-28-17.jpg

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”