WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nice First run ^^

btw: to properly link the video, copy the code ya get if ya klick "share" und the video in YT
than paste it here, then select/highlight that code in this post and klick on the second to last icon
the grey circel with the arrow ^^
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

My first Target time on Donnie's "Capitol City Clash" ^^

The Crew2017-9-24-16-11-31.png

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Congratz on the first win of the new series, Luny :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm back, and i just had to give this epic track a go, and did a 2:37.932, the Hotrod is awesome to drive. :mrgreen:

It is Koru that is chasing me. I had one hell of a save on this run as i nearly lost it! :auto-swerve:

The Crew2017-9-25-0-9-32.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That one made it to twitter. But where is the sound? Switch off in-game radio while recording. To avoid claims and silenced vids.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:17 am That one made it to twitter. But where is the sound? Switch off in-game radio while recording. To avoid claims and silenced vids.

There is sound, but Shadowplay always captures the sound as being very low when in fact it was pretty high when i played it, so i have no idea why the sound keeps messing up. :?

edit, looked into it, and it was the Nvidia Capture Server that had been turned down in the sound settings don't why i would have done that, but the sound should be 1/1 now :)

Uploaded a private test video and it has 1/1 sounds so my next videos will have normal sound.
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have taken the trail of the dog without driving NOS. ;)
It was not easy to beat his time, I needed some trials.
lol also saw Bear, but he beat me clearly :P
Video follows, it will only be seen here not in YT!

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beardroid91 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:22 am
Uploaded a private test video and it has 1/1 sounds so my next videos will have normal sound.
:rightthumbup:

The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

Korulax wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 pm I have taken the trail of the dog without driving NOS. ;)
It was not easy to beat his time, I needed some trials.
hehe nice, i have only run that track twice so far
first run was with rain and pretty awefull, second is my recording.
i will run it later this week again with the use of nos :2thumbsup:

well done
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Great run, Koru. At the same time as Bear did his run. :2thumbsup:

You both got extremely lucky with traffic, compared to the other vids of the same track. :shhh:

Nitro does make a difference, even if it generates only wheelspin sometimes on HC mode. Short bursts after each shift is still the best way of using it IMO.

:party:

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”