WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Traffic! - what traffic? :mrgreen:

Okay so i thought i needed to do a clean run without any traffic advantage, so i did 4-5 runs and cut about one sec of on each run and then i managed to set a very fast 3:08.247 on it. :D

Was pretty much 10/10's but 2 mistakes cost maybe a 1-2 sec, so good luck beating that. :lol:

The Crew2017-12-7-3-18-39.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Massive improvements there. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

@Korulax
Apparrantly some seems to think my time is not valid, as i seem to be curve cutting a few corners. But according to to what Koru wrote for his challenge that should be allowed, "only normal curves cutting is allowed", but what is normal ?

Imo. a cut is gaining an unfair advantage by going completely and purposely of track, but how much is or isn't allowed ?
Ralph68
New Starter
New Starter

I have no idea what "only normal curves cutting is allowed" mean to me it don't make sense lol which is why I went by the video but this has been cleared up If cutting is allowed then it don't matter. :rightthumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ralph68 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:50 am I have no idea what "only normal curves cutting is allowed" mean to me it don't make sense lol which is why I went by the video but this has been cleared up If cutting is allowed then it don't matter. :rightthumbup:
Beardroid91 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:18 pm @Korulax
Apparrantly some seems to think my time is not valid, as i seem to be curve cutting a few corners. But according to to what Koru wrote for his challenge that should be allowed, "only normal curves cutting is allowed", but what is normal ?

Imo. a cut is gaining an unfair advantage by going completely and purposely of track, but how much is or isn't allowed ?
I have analyzed Bear's run an have not seen any irregularities. That run is valid. :adminpower:

With no cutting we mean not cutting off a section of the road with an alternate route. And even that can be allowed if the track creator mentions it. Also depending on the type of event.
In this case the Vette was off track a few times, but there were no massive cuts. I don't see the point.

A few wheels on the grass now and then is no issue in a game like the Crew. It is not precise enough to avoid that.
On track events you can use the 2 wheels on tarmac rule.

In order to avoid confusion, please try not to leave the track too much.
Remember we started this competition to avoid the dirty driving Ivory allows during their weekly summit events.
But that involves mostly massive cuts, railriding, wallbouncing, back to track reset abuse and crash cam abuse. :roll:

Try to keep it clean, thank you.

CK
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I did a couple of runs at Korus Vette and managed a 3.17.5
The Crew Screenshot 2017.12.08 - 12.02.22.34.png

Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

We've been very generous with curves so far, and should continue to do so in the future. :D
We also want to have fun and not cut because of a few curves
discuss what is allowed.
I remember the last challenge. :!:
The last corner before the finish was completely cut off by a driver and we did it all afterwards, that was all ok.
But of course that should be the exception, and in general we should try not to make too many curves. ;)
I think it's good that Ralph has addressed the topic. :clap:
  Because only when one speaks to each other are discrepancies avoided.
I still wish a lot of driving pleasure. :rightthumbup:
I hope the meaning of my message is understood Google can not translate that better :oops:
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

Korulax wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:18 pm We've been very generous with curves so far, and should continue to do so in the future. :D
We also want to have fun and not cut because of a few curves
discuss what is allowed.
I remember the last challenge. :!:
The last corner before the finish was completely cut off by a driver and we did it all afterwards, that was all ok.
But of course that should be the exception, and in general we should try not to make too many curves. ;)
I think it's good that Ralph has addressed the topic. :clap:
  Because only when one speaks to each other are discrepancies avoided.
I still wish a lot of driving pleasure. :rightthumbup:
I hope the meaning of my message is understood Google can not translate that better :oops:
"Because only when one speaks to each other are discrepancies avoided."

Very clear message and ther for quoted for truth :rightthumbup:
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here is my last run on Sunday
I had a small and bigger crash with a bus :(
which probably costs a little bit of time.
Unfortunately I have the penultimate corner maybe
a bit abbreviated. :oops:
If another player objects, I'll accept that. :think:
I really enjoyed the ride and that's the most important thing for me :auto-layrubber:

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

Here is my best record, maybe a bit improvement could be done but is a fast run. I used my DFGT wheel with manual shift :auto-swerve:

Video uploading now (2 hour left)
Attachments
record.png

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”