Discuss the possible next release in the TDU franchise
By GeforcerFX
I doubt they would launch in 2018 anyways, you got the crew 2 coming in the spring/summer and Forza Horizon 4 in the fall, not a great year to try and compete in the open world racing market. Plus who knows how long they have been working on it for, they might be 2-3 years out still on the game release. If they expect it to carry the TDU name it better have the largest open world map for a driving game so far :D.
By Bezrider
GeforcerFX wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:10 am
If they expect it to carry the TDU name it better have the largest open world map for a driving game so far :D.
I'm not so much bothered about it having a very large map, i always felt a bit lonely in the crew when i was driving around but in TDU 1 and 2 you always bumped into someone you knew. :D

In TDU 3 i would rather have a few made up islands each with different climates, maybe one with tropics another with snow and another with swamp land for extreme off-roading a bit like Spintires. :mrgreen:
Each island could be connected by massive long underground tunnels that would sound epic to race in going from island to island. (never did see the point of flying in TDU 2)

Also, expansion packs could be new islands each with different climate and terrain or even one with race tracks etc............ :D
Formula1 Talk

Mercedes 2018 weapon. If it drives like it looks,[…]

New Burnout

Backwards compatibility with XB1 is mandatory for […]

The Petrolheads Thread

https://youtu.be/E-Rh8os40Ts

PC Upgrades

Nice and clean build. You should send pics of that[…]