The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.05.31 - 22.57.33.08.png
The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.05.31 - 22.58.47.99.png
The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.05.31 - 23.16.35.50.png
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I asked Stephane Beley on twitter if we could have more fonts in the crew 2 paint shop including the one i use in the :tdudt: logo (Ferro Rosso font) and he gave it a like so maybe just maybe we might see it added to the paint shop. :pray:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I still want the DT Racing Team logos as sticker options. :idea:

:violin:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:I still want the DT Racing Team logos as sticker options. :idea:

:violin:
Working on it. ;)
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

New PVP mode coming in December. :D

Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

So I'm confused about how this season pass is supposed to work. They are releasing two cars for free every month, right? Does that mean that there will be extra car packs on top of that stuff that would be paid DLC? Otherwise, what's the point of buying the season pass if all you get is free content just a couple days early? I'm sure we'll hear more at E3. I think they released the DLC trailer for The Crew 1 at E3 before the game's release as well a few years ago.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea !!!
as i understand it, all that the seasonpass dos is give U the 2 vehicles every month 7 day's earlyer :doh:
i want my money back !!! :teasing-nutkick:
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Did you really already buy the season pass? I'm curious to know what's in it as a whole, but I certainly wouldn't be happy right now if I were you! :cry:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I bought it also last year :?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

https://thecrew-game.ubisoft.com/the-cr ... index.aspx

So let me resume;

3 exclusive cars for the Gold Edition/Season Pass owners
3 days early access to the game.
7 days time exclusive on the monthly 2 new cars
20% discount on all vehicles and outfits
2 exclusive outfits
1 exclusive player home

But for the rest all DLC will be available for everybody for free? Not worth the 29€ if that is true.

Only real exclusive Season Pass content will be just 3 cars? They must be joking. :angry-banghead:

I think our IT friend Soufyane will be slow roasted on the Ubi Forums for this. What a ripp off. :facepalm:

Instead of extra content, they deliver extra time. I really do not think they will get away with that. These time exclusives give a bit of premium vibe. But in the end it is worth nothing. Just 3 exclusive vehicles won't cut it. :naughty:

We demand cold hard exclusive content. :snooty:

Maybe those people warning for the new Ubi tactics were right after all. The loot boxes were a sign. But they probably backed down from that idea due to the EA bashing.

I have also checked up on CC options during the tests and Beta and found packs up to 99€ worth of real money. Add to that the grinding nightmare and you see the hidden Ubi hand reaching for your wallet. In fact it is fiddling through your pockets right now. :o
Especially for those without time or patience. So you will have n00bs with overpowered cars winning races after all.

No paywall is a lie. It is only hidden and camouflaged. Has Soufyane become a trickster?

Season Pass = Ripp Off :teasing-nutkick: :twocents-02cents:

EDIT; I made this comment under that YT video.
The 3 days early access and the 7 days time exclusive on new cars are a nice Gold Edition "premium" bonus, but can not be capitalized and sold as Season Pass content. Only 3 exclusive DLC cars for Season Pass holders is a ripp-off you will not get away with. If this does not change, many will ask for Gold Edition refunds and go for the more basic versions of Crew2.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew 2”