The Crew 2 Chat

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

yea ubisoft .... clothing ok some gold edition however also a few outfits however some also ubisoft club ..... well lets be honest the gold edition doesn't really deliver .... I mean with the deluxe edition Is fine ok no early access /care however you'll get the dlc anyway and the car pack. I mean I would pay 35 euro more (getting the deluxe ed at normal ed price) if the gold edition was more substantial.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

So after playing a bit of the beta, I can confidently say that I am really disappointed by the map. In particular, I am disappointed by the detail and authenticity of the cities. I know that they had to go through and open everything up to allow us to drive on every surface, but the cities, especially Chicago (the city I am most familiar with), look more generic and less detailed.

Taking Chicago as an example, the first game had a surprisingly accurate version of the city. Obviously it wasn't perfect, but it was really impressive! But the Crew 2's version is awful. Genuinely terrible. In the first game, they had tons of unique buildings and a really good layout of the city, but it seems like the just decided to take out tons of those buildings for no reason! They even took out the Willis Tower, which is literally the most iconic building in Chicago! So now that the cities have lost their detail and they just have less life to them, I don't feel any desire to go explore rows of generic buildings.

I was so excited to see what improvements they made to the cities to make the environments feel fresh and authentic, but the example that has been set here with Chicago is completely disappointing. I don't know if there were licensing issues with these buildings or something, but I just can't excuse how awful it feels to drive around in these environments.

The only thing keeping my interest about this game is the vinyl editor, but I am seriously reconsidering my purchase now. The game looks great and plays great, but I just don't know if I need this game right now after feeling this burned by the environment. We'll see what happens when release day comes...
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Thank you :rightthumbup: offroadvideo is live.

sidenote: I got a mail from youtube that my first video will not be available in couple of countrys due to licenseissues (with the music i use). Probably it will happen to the others three too, we will see. Please tell me if you can't watch it. I have in mind to upload them also elsewhere, where i don't have this problem.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

YT music police is a nightmare. :facepalm:

I did some photo missions today and some give you 20K and 2000 followers. :party:
Easy levelling that way.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some graphics comparison

They really need to bring back the visual quality of the final version of Crew 1 and combine that with the improved gameplay options in Crew 2.
The massive reduction of detail and bad dark visibility makes that you do not have a clue where you are at times, where Crew1 grasped the essence of each city pretty well.

Add to that that i do log out every time when it gets dark ( and yes, i know that some events have fixed times etc) and i have mixed game play experience in Crew2.

The added Boats and Planes are awesome, so are the sounds. But the lack of multiplayer options, no challenge editor and seriously bad visibility at night but also during day time races at speed make the Crew2 awkward to play at times.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

well for me the point is atm it's enjoyable enough however how long will I play it before I get bored ... I expect not to long which is a pity due to the fact it's build to play for a long time .... however not well enough imho
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Now the first post is final. At night i re-rendered the freestyle-hq-video and uploaded it today morning. This time without any "copyright"-screams.

...20k for a photo? Maybe you had a car with "money"-bonus/perk on the performanceparts. They should give "only" 15k per pic (which is already pretty good for what you have to do ;) )

Nontheless this was very easy money. I bought one car and one bike to have all needed vehicles for the missions and still had 1,7 mio. bucks at the end and ranked up from popular to icon 5 or icon 6 only by playing paparazzi. :mrgreen:
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

All the animal hunts give you 15K, but driving on a Motor Cross Bike to the top of White Mountains gave 20K.
It is near a MotoCross race :party:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

wenn Ureach ICON lvl 110, Don't claim the lootbox
this wil disconnect the game evrytime
many have the same problem on the Uplay forum

The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.07.03 - 21.51.23.72.png
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:38 pm When you reach ICON lvl 110, Don't claim the lootbox
Luxury probs. I just entered the eternal realm of ICON players by catching a Coyote and a Wild Buffalo on Camera. :D
ICON 3 now, so those cheesy CTD loot is still far away.

Thanks for the heads up though. 8-)

Return to “The Crew 2”