Best deal for Crew2

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, even with a nice discount, it is still a lot of money for a video game. The time when PC games were significant cheaper than the console versions has definitely gone and part of the existing content will be sold as seperate DLC.

The advantages for game development studios, is that the whole team can stay after release. Normally each project was an individual business and after the launch, only a support crew stayed. Devs had to find a new project or employer.
With continuous development of new content and DLC, both life span of the game, the dev team and the gamers community are served. Depending on game concept of course. Open world games do have unlimited potential in theory.

Too many games can be played and finished in just a weekend or a few weeks tops. That always feels a bit like a robbery. The Crew has proven to be different.

In that light, the price of Crew2 might be right. As it is not just "clickbait" with 2 or 3 patches, but an ongoing concept.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just got the base game for £35.14 (£36.99-5 % discount) :D

Good deal i think. :link: CDKEYS.COM
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

yea, have you bought from them before? As there is alot of scammers selling Russian area coded games as Euro games.

I was thinking of getting it from G2Play as i have used them before, but they are slightly more expensive.

edit. bought it from CDKeys.com as well, -5% just for liking their facebook page is nice, but then Palpay ate the discount, i hate Paypal, but i like being slightly more secure when buying stuff, but it is expensive, and Palpay earns tons of money on their inflated conversion rates.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:07 pm Just got the base game for £35.14 :D

That is a steal for a new game. Half of what i paid for my Gold version with 20% Ubi Discount.
Hope you have enough Rubles in stock :lol:

How is Bezrider spelled in Russian anyway?
Start a club called The Bez Bratva?

:loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

42€ is a good deal but it doesn't differ much from 47€ that I paid from Uplay because sites like cdkeys or g2a apply some kind of overprice to paysafecard payment method.
MadManCK wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:58 am Start a club called The Bez Bratva?

:loll:
That has given me the need to wallride and glitching to be on world records. :loll: (Offensive TC1 meme, I'm not against russians players :roll: )
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I don't get this thing about PayPay charging extra for currency conversion or for anything else when you buy from cdkeys.com :?
i have never been charged extra through PayPal when buying from key shops. :D

Do you guys change the settings at the top of these pages so you are on the right country and currency as i do before i buy?
cdkeys.JPG
I've also bought many keys from this site and never had any problems. ;)

Do svidaniya :mrgreen:
Image Image

Return to “The Crew 2”