The Crew 2 Chat

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

I won't claim any lootbox until they fix it, as many players have the issue that once claimed it don't give the parts
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

BATA_MANTA wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:08 am I won't claim any lootbox
I still think they originally had a similar Loot Box idea as EA had. We all know how the gamer community reacted on that... :roll:

:spy:

In my Country, "pay to loot" is seen as a form of gambling and therefore under strict rules and regulations. This has caused Steam to disable certain games or tradables.
It also raises the minimum age for these games to 18 Years or older :loll:

I really wish other countries would take care of these sneaky ways to rob gamers from their real money as well. :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

well 1 thing is sure the game has a lot of issues and from what I've read in the crew 2 forums the devs are not in a particularly big rush (or so it seems). :twocents-02cents:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So far i experienced only one real bug. My crew mate Luny got a CTD, when i used Back On Track (BOT) after running off the road during a Hypercar Race. I could continue the drive but not the race.

For the rest the game seems to run OK. A lot better than most new releases IMO.
A full Year of testing does pay off. Even if there are some issues.
Most annoying bugs from the test phase have been fixed. But not all of them obviously.

With a patch every Month, including some new toys to play with, some of these Bugs will be addressed.
Ivory Tower has a proven track record in dealing with issues.

Unfortunately they will most likely do nothing about the ability to do rail riding or use the BOT as an advantage. I never understand why somebody who uses that feature is not warped back where they left the track in the first place.
Now the notorious n00bs will drive flatout and use BOT without real punishment.

The gameplay is fun and the variation refreshing. But the lack of multiplayer content will kill this game quickly. Waiting until December for that might be too late.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

well it's not only bugs, but also the AI, draw distance, weather, etc. Indeed waiting till December is not really acceptable knowing Forza horizon 4 is coming September/October and has those online features from release date. I think a lot of people will switch if horizon is out
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

I'm looking forward to FH4 as I'm having a great time on FH3 (not acquired on MS Store :roll: :shhh: cooff CO cooff DEX)
The bad part of FH4 is that at release is too expensive so I might look on some key stores.

Talking about the 'skilled' wall-riders and BoT abusers the solution is simple: make the walls slow you down drastically like in TDU, where you were afraid of touching an highway wall. I remmeber that on TDU2 to use BoT action you must stop or stay below 30 km/h so, that system implemented on TC2 should get rid of those abusers.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Notching a wall is not a problem as long as you slow down enough, so it does not cause a benefit. And sliding longer should lead to a spin or crash. Problem solved.
IT was devided about it. Some wanted to allow NFS style game play, while others were more realism oriented. In the end they made a half arsed solution in Crew1 and seem to make a similar mistake in Crew2. They said that it would be dealt with, but came back on that promise.

What the dev team does not understand, is that the more serious and good players hate rail riding and wall bouncing. And that to a point where they stop playing the game for it being unfair and childish. I know for a fact that a lot of DT Racing members left the Crew1. It also was furtile soil for bad blood between some tribes within the community.

But maybe the dev team is not interested in Fair Play anyway. :whistle: :twocents-02cents:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:doh: :doh: :doh:

i found the sticker limit ....
U can use a 1 000 stickers in 1 creation .... that's not the point
BUT, ya can ONLY make & save 10 different Own creations for Everything with 4 wheels !!! :angry-banghead:
also 10 for bikes & 10 for planes & 10 for boats
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:47 pm :doh: :doh: :doh:

i found the sticker limit ....
U can use a 1 000 stickers in 1 creation .... that's not the point
BUT, ya can ONLY make & save 10 different Own creations for Everything with 4 wheels !!! :angry-banghead:
also 10 for bikes & 10 for planes & 10 for boats
Thanks for that info Luny. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

You're saying I can only save 10 different liveries per car? Eh, that's fine with me. I'm still working on my first full paint job! This one is taking me days to complete! If each paint job takes this long to make, I can't imagine I would want to make them all for a single car! :loll:

EDIT
...Oh wait...I just re-read your post. Are you saying I can only have 10 liveries total?! Among all of my cars?! Okay, that's ridiculous. I'm enjoying painting right now, but that is absolutely stupid. I almost wish I hadn't purchased this game now because the painting is the only reason I own it.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “The Crew 2”