The Crew 2 Chat

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Wow, lots of rants about the game. :o

I must say i haven't played enough of it yet to make an opinion due to the fact i have injured my right arm (nothing serious) and it will take a while for the muscle to heal before i can use a wheel without it hurting. :(

But i am a little disappointed with the limitations of the paint shop and the lack of fonts, i also find the paint shop controls quite award sometimes. :|

I'm also disappointed in the absence of a race editor and no mention of adding one ether. :shock:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Funny thing is, that i do not want to be too negative about The Crew2, as it somehow has a good vibe to it, despite the Ubi forum being a sour pit, as is usual with any official forum.

Only if you start to analyze the game and the work of the team "professionally", you end up with a list of shortcomings.
But a game is more than what is not good about it. The usual half full, half empty debate.

For me it is a fun game, but i can not help seeing the potential and the way they seem to keep missing the point.
Maybe that is on purpose. Never give the community what they really want. :think:

Than there is always something to strive for. And there is not something like the perfect game. As that would be a different one for every single person.

:twocents-02cents:

OK that was way too philosophical for a random weekly night. And without booze... :smoking: :eeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

mad come on over have a few bottles to spare ;)
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:14 pm Funny thing is, that i do not want to be too negative about The Crew2, as it somehow has a good vibe to it, despite the Ubi forum being a sour pit, as is usual with any official forum.

Only if you start to analyze the game and the work of the team "professionally", you end up with a list of shortcomings.
But a game is more than what is not good about it. The usual half full, half empty debate.

For me it is a fun game, but i can not help seeing the potential and the way they seem to keep missing the point.
Maybe that is on purpose. Never give the community what they really want. :think:

Than there is always something to strive for. And there is not something like the perfect game. As that would be a different one for every single person.

:twocents-02cents:

OK that was way too philosophical for a random weekly night. And without booze... :smoking: :eeek:
That's the thing with me! As disappointed as I am with the game's shortcomings, I haven't gotten far enough into it to have hit that wall yet. For goodness sake, I'm still working on my first paint job! And I literally reached the Famous level last night! And I'm playing the game almost every day!! So it's slow going for me, but I want it that way because then I won't run out of things to do. But the day that I run out of space to paint my cars will probably be the day that this game goes back on the shelf. TDU2's system was much better where it saved the paint job as a single skin rather than layer-by-layer. That way you pretty much had infinite memory space to store vehicles! I know I have over 90 painted cars in TDU2! Maybe I can be way more detailed in TC2, but it just isn't worth it to me if I can only have 10 cars. :cry:

Otherwise, the game is actually fun! The racing is engaging, the physics are good on a controller, and the map is still impressive, even if it is worse than the previous game's. TC2 has a bright future, but they only need to fix the paint shop problems to keep me around. But I don't get the feeling that they will ever be able to do that. :(
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OK, now i finally know why Chicago is portrayed worse than in Crew1. Just seen "Rampage" :loll:
Not much left of the city after that :mrgreen:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2231461/

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hahahaha it's the laziest easter egg ever! :loll:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Are the boats and planes forced? I might give it a try when its on sale.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:28 am Are the boats and planes forced? I might give it a try when its on sale.
Nothing is forced. But for the LIVE events you need the targeted vehicles to compete.
You can easy level up, by doing just races and photo hunts.

On the other hand, flying is actually pretty good and i think it is one of the better flight games right now.

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Max tuned Hypercars topspeed in slipstream

Desktop Screenshot 2018.07.29 - 12.43.31.47.png
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

WTF?! :eeek: What did the devs smoke to set this top speed on hyper cars?

Return to “The Crew 2”