General Car Chat

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

That friend and his friend could visit today .... god that car has a lot of problems. It was indeed tuned and detuned and the motor block is almost shot (within 10k km) turbo's not fitted right, ecu a mess, electronics wonky, play in the drivetrain and steering rack. costs to make it pristine 15k euro nope to costly not worth it. :teasing-nutkick:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

SpeedFreak.be wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:54 pm That friend and his friend could visit today .... god that car has a lot of problems. It was indeed tuned and detuned and the motor block is almost shot (within 10k km) turbo's not fitted right, ecu a mess, electronics wonky, play in the drivetrain and steering rack. costs to make it pristine 15k euro nope to costly not worth it. :teasing-nutkick:
Which car? also ouch.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Nissan skyline R33 GTR white Yea that's more I want to spent not to mention the time it cost to get it good nick. the turbo isn't the big cost however the block and electronics are.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

SpeedFreak.be wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:58 pm Nissan skyline R33 GTR white Yea that's more I want to spent not to mention the time it cost to get it good nick. the turbo isn't the big cost however the block and electronics are.
Nice R33's are nice and the RB26 sounds good but damn those cost of fixing it might be abit steep.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:54 pm That friend and his friend could visit today .... god that car has a lot of problems. It was indeed tuned and detuned and the motor block is almost shot (within 10k km) turbo's not fitted right, ecu a mess, electronics wonky, play in the drivetrain and steering rack. costs to make it pristine 15k euro nope to costly not worth it. :teasing-nutkick:
Always good to bring in some expertise with older cars. Based on your earlier experience with this R33, i expected as much.
Maybe a new opportunity will arise at the horizon soon®. For now, you saved yourself from a buying disaster.

:rightthumbup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lamborghini SVJ sets a new Nurburgring Nordschleife record :eeek:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

that record feels "italian" Again %)
with only trackGPS and rollcage etc
+ that guy must have a deathwish :shifty: that car is all over the track ...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Japanese car culture; Lambo gathering after the Gumball 3000 finish in Tokyo. Just insane. :mrgreen:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

They call this skilled, but i see some lucky escapes, near misses and late catches.
Doing these in heavy traffic is plain stupid anyway. Still some awesome driving from some. ;)
Also; great guide to why never to buy a supercar from these pumped up dudes. :D

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

stupid super/hyper car drivers are way more fun there's a great selection on youtube of those.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “The Showroom”