Case Study-Houses

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Prepsi

tell us what kind of houses you would like to see in tdu3. thread will be closed today next week and posts sent to atari and ivory tower
i'd like to see some houses that look like ones from PS home, was looking at some houses from there on flickr and they looked awesome.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I like the Houses to be expandable, like the clubs in TDU3 or the Heartfire DLC in Skyrim.
The Hydro house is my favorite in TDU2 and i really would like to turn that into a great place.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Not to bothered what the houses look like but what I would like would be expandable garages so you could fit more cars in and also an option to maybe tune and fit custom parts from your own garage.
Image Image
V8Addict
New Starter
New Starter

I would like a house with one big garage.Let's say the Hydro house with a hangar attached to it to accomodate for 24 -36 cars.
Why do I have to buy 5-10 houses just to keep my cars in a garage? Ridiculous!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I would like more realistc houses,you know there is only one house in TDU2 that has a bathroom -_-

and also,I want a RV :banana-dance:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Indeed a mansion of a million or more and the only thing you can visit is the dressing, the living and the garage and in some rare cases a bedroom (some appartements on ibiza) and a little bit of the garden. I also want it more interactive ... using that damn pc for messages to club members and friends or sitting down in a chair or using the pool, etc.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fully customizable, expandable garages or a Hangar on the Airport where you can stall some rides if you arrive on the Island are very cool options. There can be gained a lot from relatively simple additions.
More use for the Airports was on my list anyway as i think a private Jet and an owners Hangar would fit the High Life Lifestyle perfectly.
And for those who do no fancy having dozens of homes just to stall cars, it would be a perfect solution.
I have all buyable homes in the game now and don't even know where all my rides are parked anyway.

TDU1 had some nice reward trophies for finishing milestone achievements in the game, including a nice house. That should return to TDU.

And i also mis the real big homes, like a massive Estate or a Castle with 32 car garage, showoff spinning car platforms and fully customizable off course. Something like that could be a nice reward for discovering all roads on an Island for example.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”