Horizon 4 Talk

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

:think: Not so sure about this one, i was super hyped when it was announced that it was set in Great Britain but after looking at the video i didn't see any recognisable landmarks and very little inner city driving so now not so hyped. :(

I think i need to wait and see more before i make a judgement on this one but at the moment The Crew 2 is ahead. ;)

Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

It looks like it would be a pretty awesome game for anyone that is new to the series, but for those who played Horizon 3, it sounds like it's going to be more of the same. Still an impressive, high quality package, but it really is just another Forza game. Not really doing anything to stand out from the crowd, but they found their niche and they are darn good at making solid games.

After Forza 5, I said I would never buy another Forza game, and it looks like that isn't going to change any time soon. I'm still not a fan of the physics, the customization is always a bit half-hearted, and (apparently) the map isn't going to be much larger than Horizon 3. Whereas The Crew 2 has seen a significant jump in quality and presentation. This may be the first time ever that the Horizon franchise has had some proper competition! This could be interesting! :think:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

well I bought most them till 7 and I was disappointed now I probably only buy horizon editions more my game.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

How big is the map compared to tdu2 Hawaii? How many people can play in a session?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:19 am How big is the map compared to tdu2 Hawaii? How many people can play in a session?
Map is the same size as Horizon 3 but will look very different in winter and summer and every winter is never the same. :o

You can also buy houses like in TDU 2.
More in this video. :D

h4 summer.JPG
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm actually really looking forward to this game. I'm enjoying The Crew 2, but the lack of any PVP racing really makes me wonder whether I will still be playing it by the time this game rolls around, or even a month from now. And while I agree with Hooksie that it will be more evolution than revolution, as is usually the case with Forza, I feel like Playground innovates enough with their titles to make each new one feel more fresh and new compared to Turn 10, who did nothing but add Lootboxes and fucked the progression and upgrade systems for Forza 7 and called it a day. I'm just hoping we get a good indie/alt rock soundtrack this time around, incorporating some stuff off the new QOTSA and Arctic Monkeys albums-Vagrant records in the last game wasn't really my cup of tea.
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Well I like it, and if you turn off the crap radio stations and turn down the moronic voiceovers then everything's fine.
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The game looks amazing (way better than The Crew) but i didn't like the way the cars handled in the last one so even though its in my country its putting me off a bit. :(
Image Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

.... its ******************************* MS :samari:

Return to “Forza Horizon 4”