Forza Motorsport 7

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Who here on the forum actually got Forza Motorsport 7 ?

I recently decided to give Forza another chance after a beyond meh experience in Forza Horizon 3, but damn Forza Motorsports exactly the kind of racing game i have been missing in my life, as The Crew 2 is super meh and basically dead, with shiat handling and it hurts my eyes to play The Crew 2, while i played Forza for on / off 10 hours yesterday and my eyes were just fine, so yeah i'm happy i bought Forza M 7.

Tracks are awesome and the handling is rewarding when you get it right and you feel like you just push that tiny bit harder each time - until the grip is gone, and i love that when driving.

Also Madman there is alot of wheels supported for Forza Motorsports 7 https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/ ... nd-Devices

Also cross platform playing works great, all be it the windows Forza M 8 needs to be in windowed mode or the game randomly crashes, but playing my mates that has the XB1 while i'm on PC it works fine no lag at all.

But now i just want Forza Motorsports 8 to come out soon.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Biggest problem with Forza or any other XB1 related game, is that the wheel support is very limited to a specific one brand setup, with pedals connected through the central wheelhub etc.

Also it forces you to create a MS account and log in every time on your normal PC, someting i do not want, not even for Forza.

Concerning Crew2, i play with a controller (very bad at it too :lol: ) and only for fun. I can not take it too serious, as handling and interactions are clearly arcade oriented and sometimes have realism where you don't expect it. Besides, i can not even use my racing rig, as it needs maintenance and everything is blocked.

:loll:

PS i do not have fatigued eyes after i changed the forced settings in the Nvidia options. But i only play for 1.5 hours max.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Forza 7”