General Car Chat

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Have you not been watching DDE?

He has a Huracan and a gated RWD Mucielargo that he has plans for Sheepey to turbochange soon, insane talks about a 3 turbo setup with 2 big and a small one feeding them, i don't know it sounds a crazy, but so is Sheepey
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, i still follow DDE. Murci will not get turbos IMO, but we will see. :party:

Where VF engineering stays within a margin for reliability (850HP, compressor) with the Huracan, Sheepey goes all out. They do not only twin turbo with 1.000HP, but also reinforce the clutch and drivetrain where needed. Also all car electronics are reprogrammed, so the gearbox can deal with DDE style punishment.

Only recently Sheepey started their own YT channel and i thought it would be interesting stuff to see. That is why i posted the links. Most stuff is customized in house there. And they have a crazy customer base as well. :mrgreen:

BTW The Huracan is probably the best exotic sportscar ever build. If you see the way some owners treat their cars, it is just insanity. That thing is bulletproof.

The Audi/Lambo V10 is also the base for countless other sportscar projects now, including the Italdesign ZeroUno and Ares Panter cars. And that is for a reason.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Ah okay. Yea we'll see about the turbos on the Murcie, but i think it could be epic, it hasn't really been done, so DDE might as well try it, they have done alot of firsts already.

And the Huracan is like the Golf GTI of the supercar world, there are tons of them and they just work, the R8 is pretty much the same just more comfy interior.

Besides the Stradman is going to twin-turbo his Aventador and has a Jeep Gladiator that is going for a Hellcat engine swap, and then later a 6x6 conversion so interesting stuff, and if there isn't enough then he keeps leaving hints about buying a Murcie Roadster, so there is that too. Youtube really pays well it would seem once you pass 1 million subs. :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some catchin' up to do with YT vids. Finally got Skyrim working again after the new Mod manager screwed my game completely. So i had 80+ vid waiting for me :geek:

Sheepey wants to do 2 small and 1 big turbo and go 2600HP on that Murci. :eeek:

It would literally destroy a classic Lamborghini, with one of the latest iterations of Giotto Bizzarini's brilliant V12, that started its life back in the 350GT and has been in the Miura, Countach, LM002, Diablo and Murcielago. And some specials as well.

That engine was never made for Turbos, or was it? I remember the Countach Turbo. Only 3 were made, rumored. :think:

I really think they should stick to the Huracan V10 with turbos and leave the V12 naturally aspirated. :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

And add to that it is a gated Murcie so it is extra rare because of that, as the E-Gear gearbox's were utter crap. But i if they just make it 800 to 900 HP then it would be perfectly fine but anything more would be to much, as the Murcie is hairy enough to drive stock let only RWD converted, but DDE is gonna do DDE.

Saw a few videos af twin turbo'ed Aventadors and they are really insane.

But for now it is Le Mans 24 hour weekend.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Found Murcielago that is twin turbo'ed sounds pretty good still.

In the video notes they say; "Lamborghini LP640 Twin Turbo kit custom built by SP Engineering in City of Industry CA. Dyno pull #2. Engine block is stock and boost is set at 4 lbs. It hit 700HP at the 4 lbs. Engine will handle about 7-8 lbs without stressing it making approx 1100HP. Future mods include a built block to up the boost."
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

And the Murcielago Turbo build is a go :mrgreen:

Will most likely be the only gated manual tri-turbo Lamborghini Murcielago in the world.
And he definitely needs a stronger clutch. Broke another one recently. :shock:

Edmund destroys clutches all the time on his Murci as well. Weak point of the car. And he does a tour through Europe with it. :loll:
But still better than the single clutch sequential gearbox, that slams you in the seat every gear shift.
Although if you lift a little and treat it like a normal gearbox, it does shift more fluent.

DDE destroys cars. Better call them DDD, daily driven destroyers :lol:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yes, it'll be an epic build as there is tons of empty space in the enginebay of the Murcie as the stock exhaust was massive, so should be plenty of room to make it looks good. And yea ... he need a very strong clutch soon as it is was 3-4 K USD to pull the engine out and change the clutch each time, sure AGX is pros at doing the Murcie repair jobs but still it is alot of cash to spend every 3 months at best.

But he also drives it like a mad man, gives zero fucks to mechanical parts of the car, he just beat and wears on it, but i love to see him drive it hard.

The gated Murcielago is also the last of the analog supercars, which means it is a handful to drive so you have to be a very good driver to make it work. You see Supercars of London baby his Murcie around all the time, but hopefully he is doing the RWD conversion soon as that is what makes the Murcie come to life, as the AWD sucks so much steering feel and power from the engine.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

And there you have it, the real F1 successor. :woot:
McLaren won't be too happy about that, but this will be in a completely different price range.
This will compete with the Valkyrie and it will be interesting to see a Newey vs Murray engineering battle. :party:

Return to “The Showroom”