Formula1 Talk

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Another epic race at Silverstone this time. Great battles all over the place.
Mercedes was too strong, but Bottas and Hamilton gave a great show. The real battles were between Ferrari and Red Bull.
Too bad Vettel rear ended Verstappen, but what a race this was. Epic move from LeClerc around the outside of Gasly, who also showed his race craft today.

Hamilton also grabbed the fastest lap on old "whites", snatching another point from Bottas, who was on fresh reds :oops:

Vettel immediately apologised after the race, but that does not give Max his deserved podium back.
It was a miracle that the RBR could finish the race in 5th.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some awesome on-boards from the British GP :party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some more footage from the British GP with Jolyon's analysis :party:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Jeremy Clarkson needs to do a swear jar contest with Gordon Ramsey :mrgreen:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ferrari.... :angry-banghead:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

After the French GP, in some comments F1 was declared dead. Things can change quickly. We have been treated with 3 great races in a row. Todays German GP was probably even better than the British GP from 2 weeks back.
A little rain does miracles to even the playfield.

Vettel did an incredible job by bringing his Ferrari from P20 to P2. Kvyatt had both a baby and a podium, double win for him and Max was in a class of his own today. Including a 360.

And what happened to Mercedes? If they can not control or engineer a situation, they panic :eeek:
0 points for them. Despite doing over 170 different race simulations at their NASA grade calculating centre. :oops:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Kicking myself for having missed it, but damn, the race highlight was busy.

And i'm LMAO at how mercedes ended the race, but at the same time, the slippery run of into those last corners have had issues for years now, like when the hell are the owners of Hockenheim going to put drained extra grippy pavement there instead of that icerig they have now, as F1 cars cannot catch an understeering car, there isn't enough lock on the steering wheels to catch it, unless they give it more gas and hit with the rear end.

But never mind, F1 isn't going there next year as far as i heard.

Return to “The Lay-by”