PC Water Cooling

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thats a nice bit of kit, i wouldn't mind one of those myself. :drool:

My water cooler comes with a colour controller but it hasn't got all the features of this.
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I could use one of this these, mostly because the fan control on my motherboard is nuts some time - where it will spin up for no reason or spin up and down, and it is only a reset of the system that can clear it.

So one these would be useful as i like to run my system fans based on the case temp, so the fans only run / spin up when needed. But i have negative funds at the moment as i'm back studying again, so maybe i'll get one in the future when there is more reviews, as EK's electronics have not been the best if i recall right.

But i have no intentions to go watercooling again, as i have no burn money now, and i guess my Meshify C or the shelf it is on couldn't support it. Plus my Ryzen 3600 only gets to 60'ish *C under load as it has the Scythe Mugen 5 on it with a pressure fan from Noctua's Redux line. It is only the aging GTX 1070 that gets hot in my system, as it can get 70-80*C. But still the GTX 1070 is has been awesome value the last 3,75 years i have owned one. And to see them keep their value even as the RX 5600 XT come out on the marked is just great. So i think i could keep it for 1-2 years more, as it is perfect for my needs. But might need to change the thermal paste, but i can't seem to find a good time for it, as my system is running all the time i home and i have 8-15 school days now so i just crash in front of the PC when i get home.

But i think one of the fans on my GTX 1070 FTW is having a bad bearing or it is getting worse as it has a friction sound when it spins, but it works fine still. Did go for fan less mode in sub 45*C temps to lower the wear rate, it's that or paying about 20 USD for a new fan set for the card.

Got 3 Noctua Redux fans before Christmas. ;)

Return to “PC”